Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I just found the allfordmustangs.com forums a couple weeks ago and have really enjoyed reading your posts. I've learned a lot from your comments.

After much research, I decided to take the plunge and get an ’06 GT. Just like all of you, I spent a lot of time looking at all of the options and picked out exactly what I wanted.

I went down to the Ford dealer closest to my house in San Antonio to see what they had and to do some test driving. They only had two GT’s on the lot-- a vert and a coupe. Fortunately for me, the coupe was exactly what I was looking for.

2006 GT Premium / Performance white / interior upgrade package / 18” premium aluminum wheels/ anti-theft system

Apparently, someone special ordered it and the deal fell through after it arrived. It came in the day before I got there. It was too good to pass up. After I took it for a test drive, there was no turning back. I had to pay MSRP for the car, but the dealer gave me a fair price for my trade-in. I drove it home this evening. What a car!!

For those of you waiting for your car to arrive--hang in there. You won’t be disappointed.

I am proud to be a fellow Mustang driver!
See you on the road…

·
Registered
914 Posts
welcome! :drink:

I've had mine for 13 months now and I still get an evil smile on my face everytime I start it up - I thought it might wear off - it just keeps getting better! :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome:clap!!
I am also kinda new here aswell, but it is a very cool site, love it here.

-- Ashveem

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome! You'll enjoy the car. I can relate to what you were saying. I did the same thing....seen a Mustang Coupe exactly the color I liked, test drove it, no turning back!...had to have the car! Like jiobao said, you get the evil look everytime the engine comes to life.....great feeling! :eyepoppin

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice color choice.......now for the stripes....:laughlitt

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Welcome to our site!!

PS. Stripes doesn't make it faster! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
209 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Welcome to our site!!

PS. Stripes doesn't make it faster! :rolleyes:
No, but they do make the cops think you're going fast. :sterb:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
junior said:
No, but they do make the cops think you're going fast. :sterb:
Especially red ones :laughlitt

Welcome to the Forum :wavey

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Getting out and driving the car is all that's been on my mind. I'm like a kid at Christmas time!

I've been looking at all the cool modifications you can do to your car. I think I'll probably just enjoy it the way it is for a while. When I decide to add mods, it will be like getting a new car all over again.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to be a part of your group.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey man congratulations.

i'm from san antonio too although now i live in dallas.

you're going to love the car, i just traded in my 05 v6 for an o6 gt 2 weeks ago.

what dealership did you get it at?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey DW, I got the car at Jordan Ford, on I-35. I am taking it back to them next week to get them to install window tinting. Nice folks there. San Antonio is a cool town. I just moved here recently.

Thanks again everyone...:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
CONGRATS! WELcomeee:kooky:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! :thumbsup

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome,

You won't regret buying it. I ordered mine to get exactly what I wanted, pretty much what you got.
Everyone thought that it would look fugly in white. Were they ever wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts