Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Jack Roush is coming to a dealer not too far away and I was wondering, would it be dumb on my part to see if I could get Jack to Sign my dash, even thou it is only a 2011 Mustang GT and not a full blown Roush?
I think it would be cool to have his autograph on the dash.
Would he even sign just a plain GT?
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Would be as cool as having him sign a Roush Mustang but I dont see any problem with it, it would be a nice conversation starter :yup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I wonder if he would do it.

It's like taking the picture of your favorite movie star's look-a-like and have the movie star sign it.

J

·
0 Posts
I think it's a pretty damn cheesy thing to do, especially if it's not even a Roush Mustang.
Might as well get Steve Saleen and Carol Shelby's signature too.

·
Registered
684 Posts
buy yourself a piece of Roush merchandise and have him sign that! If it is in the car it will eventually get faded or damaged. Then you will just end up with in illegible scribble. Which most signatures are anyways.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Guys,
Jack Roush is coming to a dealer not too far away and I was wondering, would it be dumb on my part to see if I could get Jack to Sign my dash, even thou it is only a 2011 Mustang GT and not a full blown Roush?
I think it would be cool to have his autograph on the dash.
Would he even sign just a plain GT?
Thanks, Dave
--get him to sign a hat/t-shirt/ something

asking him to sign ur mustang is like asking an artist to sign someone elses painting. However if u drop 50+ grand on his cars (that arent really worth it), then im sure he'd sign happily :yelpleased:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asking him to sign ur mustang is like asking an artist to sign someone elses painting. However if u drop 50+ grand on his cars (that arent really worth it), then im sure he'd sign happily.

Well spoken words and my thoughts exactly. The dealer that I got my GT from said that they stopped selling the Roush as they just could not justify the $$$$ just for decals, body parts, etc.
They said buy the GT and we can put the Blower on it for a lot less money.
When I get the money, I will put the blower on for sure.
Thanks for the input...

·
Registered
544 Posts
asking him to sign ur mustang is like asking an artist to sign someone elses painting. However if u drop 50+ grand on his cars (that arent really worth it), then im sure he'd sign happily :yelpleased:
That's exactly what I said. Only better. LOL

·
Registered
644 Posts
It's a Ford and Jack will sign it. And write USA underneath his sig. He has had a lot to do with the mustangs designs since 05.

·
Registered
146 Posts
asking him to sign ur mustang is like asking an artist to sign someone elses painting. However if u drop 50+ grand on his cars (that arent really worth it), then im sure he'd sign happily.

Well spoken words and my thoughts exactly. The dealer that I got my GT from said that they stopped selling the Roush as they just could not justify the $$$$ just for decals, body parts, etc.
They said buy the GT and we can put the Blower on it for a lot less money.
When I get the money, I will put the blower on for sure.
Thanks for the input...
i liked roush cars until going to a dyno day at a local dealership (that sold roush). Someone came by with what they thought was a "500 +hp roush".. or so they were told when they bought it that only put down 385rwhp... someone came on the same dyno with an 03 cobra (they bought used) with a intake swap that put down 390+rwhp.. needless to say.. i would never waste my hard earned bucks on a roush car>>

Now any svt or "shelby" is another story :worship

1 - 11 of 11 Posts