Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever done any research on the man? I mean he is every car enthusiasts dream! What I would give to be an assistant in his garage, to see the history, feel the passion...

Everyone should check out Jay Leno's Garage. Read some of the articles. Someday, that is where I wanna be, and that's how I wanna live! ]

Haha for all who think that Leno is just some kick a$$ comedian, think again!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Anyone ever done any research on the man? I mean he is every car enthusiasts dream! What I would give to be an assistant in his garage, to see the history, feel the passion...

Everyone should check out Jay Leno's Garage. Read some of the articles. Someday, that is where I wanna be, and that's how I wanna live! ]

Haha for all who think that Leno is just some kick a$$ comedian, think again!
I agree that Leno is definitely a car guy but he lost a lot of my respect with the whole Tonight Show mess with Conan O'brien

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
and he drives every car he owns.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
One of my favorites that he built..... He took a Ford Fisteva and converted to a mid engine car with the motor being a worked over taurus sho motor and adding a 125 Shot of nitrous.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I agree that Leno is definitely a car guy but he lost a lot of my respect with the whole Tonight Show mess with Conan O'brien

not his fault that NBC is a flaky network, conan obrien was done bad by them but is not like leno pulled the trigger

·
Registered
3,137 Posts

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
I like Jay Leno. He is pretty cool. I would love to check that car collection out that he has.

M

·
0 Posts
How about his bike collection, too! The man totally has good taste! :shigrin :winks

·
Registered
225 Posts
not his fault that NBC is a flaky network, conan obrien was done bad by them but is not like leno pulled the trigger
Leno quit on his own... If NBC wanted him back he should have said no but instead he went back which caused Conan to lose his job...

Now back on topic... LOL

Jay is the man!!! I wish I could have a tenth of the cars and bikes he has!! Talk about a car lovers dream :worship

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the guy knows his stuff wen it comes to cars.

As far as the tonight show goes? Conan still has a kick a$$ job and makes lots of money. Leno is still funny! If Conan was the better fit for the job, I assume the people in NBC that run sh$$ would have put him in the chair. He wasnt, they didnt. End of story.

For all the Leno haters, how much differently would you have done things given that job and that money? Don't tell me you would have turned down the job. How long ago was that contract arranged? 10 years? Ya things change.

Hipocrites...

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
They showed his garage on a episode of Home Improvement a few years ago where he played an assistant polishing up the cars.
It would have made Gary Paul shed a tear. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Yeah, I'm a big car guy. But with that many cars, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd have to get my family to pick a car a day to keep all the batteries charged and such, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.