Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife picked up a mustang 5.0 and super fords magazine the other day and it had an article in it regarding the jba headers for the 6 and single muffler. They did a dyno run after installing both and it resulted in a 17hp and either 12 or 16 ft/lb of torque in the middle rpm range. Not sure how much was muffler and how much was headers but I thought my fellow v6's may like to know actuall numbers acheived. There was also a write up of how easy they were to install. It was also done on an auto tranny 6 not a manual and the install was conducted and dyno'd by PHP. If you have any questions and I have some time I may photo copy the article for everyones reference.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd love to see this article, but I don't think you're allowed to post it, perhaps Email or PM it?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goliath said:
I'd love to see this article, but I don't think you're allowed to post it, perhaps Email or PM it?
I'll work on that tonight, and i'll pm you when I get everything together.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Me too on the PM, if you could? I got the JBA Evol (single axleback) and their literature did not brag up/advertise ANY HP gains at all...which would lead one to believe the shorties were responsible...and I have had my eye on some shorties lately too (although the MACs are about $350 cheaper than the JBAs). At any rate, if you have a minute to send the article, I would much appreciate it...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I have it on the computer so if anyone would like to see the article I'll be online for awhile. The file rar'd up is about 9meg and everything is readable so let me know and ill send it out.

Edit: Linked find the most important page, the stat breakdown!

http://members.cox.net/hoodlum82/Page3.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks for the scan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts