Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of these headlights for my mustang. After I received them I noticed it says they are for show and not for daily driving. Does anybody know why this is because I bought them for my daily driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
pictures or a link would be very helpful.

·
Registered
183 Posts
***ATTENTION: DISCLAIMER!!*** This item is produced for off-road or show purpose only. This item is not suitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.

It said this on the bottom of the page... It doesn't really make sense because mustangs aren't that great in snow and I never did off roading!
I say, if it shines properly and doesn't piss off other drivers, then go for it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It said this on the bottom of the page... It doesn't really make sense because mustangs aren't that great in snow and I never did off roading!
I say, if it shines properly and doesn't piss off other drivers, then go for it!

Yea i saw this after i purchased them which is why i am wondering if they will work.

·
Registered
163 Posts
im failing to see how they wouldnt or why the wouldnt be aBLE to hold up to daily driving

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Contacted the seller. They said the lights are DOT approved. The disclaimer is there cause they sell alot of off road equipment and just use the same template for all their auctions. Thanks for all the help anyway. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
420 Posts
it could just be because they are all clear and some state laws may require an amber corner. just a guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.