Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Tuesday night and I just got home and had a interesting encounter. Now the prep for the perfect example of a "Ricer." The Great State of Indiana is home to a slew of undercover S197 Mustang GTs, one per State police district and it's night so its very hard to notice a police stang. I'm driving down Washington center and taking it nice and easy and slowly accelerating when this car behind me roars, wait...I mean whines like a weed wacker, past. I quickly get on it and recover the lost distance and check the speedo to see im 55 in a 40 so I back off. I'm running my running lights so I'm a rich target for any cop and the ********* keeps going so he feels better. At the next light I pull up and she has has one of those 20+ hp stickers that says "Prelude Si" on the side and I see the little runt of a dude that looks like he has no balls shakin his head at me and his girl shakin her head and telling him not to race. I'm just shakin my head at both of them. One of those days were u wish u were a cop. ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Rats, I thought the last part was going to go like this... "Then I pulled my badge out and he crapped his pants and his girlfriend laughed at him" :gringreen

·
Registered
211 Posts
In a perfect world i would have and he would have pooped his pants with his GF. would have been the best story ever. wish i could get some stories from those State Troopers that are lucky enough to have one.

·
Registered
934 Posts
One day thats exactly what i'm going to do, lol

pull out my badge and enjoy the view !

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
haha ive wished that many times i was an off duty cop,not just ricers,but people acting all macho with 4+ guys in the car when getting down at 7-11....ahh just few more months:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
181 Posts
In a perfect world i would have and he would have (pooped his) pants with his GF. would have been the best story ever. wish i could get some stories from those State Troopers that are lucky enough to have one.
Yeah it would be awesome to hear some of their stories if they are like Super Troopers:bigthumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts