Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed that stlwagon you had a JLT II CAI. I can't seem to find that one to look at specs. I did find this one though. What ya think?
2005–08 Mustang GT JLT intake and DIABLOSPORT tuner package

larger image $555.00

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So is the Xcal II better than the diablosport?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the Xcal 3 now. BTW. Is this tunner enternet updatable?

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
It is the Xcal 3 now. BTW. Is this tunner enternet updatable?

tuner* internet* "updatable" not a word.
How far in the cornfields of Indiana are ya ;)

Now that I'm done being an as s :so I'm not sure on the Xcal3

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
It's debatable as to which is better. I have the X-Cal and have had ZERO problems. Extremely user-friendly. JLT intake is solid. I have that as well. You probably won't find a better price for it than that.

Note on the tuner: If you are considering getting a custom tune down the road, take the tuner that your tuner uses into consideration. It will make things easier.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terribly sorry for my imbibed grammar

tuner* internet* "updatable" not a word.
How far in the cornfields of Indiana are ya ;)

Now that I'm done being an as s :so I'm not sure on the Xcal3
Dude you live in Illinois! Indiana has the Indianapolis 500. Maybe you've heard of it, a race. Indiana also has a pro basketball team, and a profootball team. Plus the Madison regatta which is hydroplane boat racing for you guys who don't have any large body of water near you. Also I live in New Albany just across the river from Louisville KY. I work there for DuPont. Louisville is the home of Muhammed Ali, and a horse race called The Kentucky Derby. Also has the biggest fireworks display in the world every year called Thunder over Louisville. They set the fireworks off from barges in the Ohio river. It comes with an air show of all the latest military planes. If you have some vacation you might want to check it out. Though traffic after is a nightmare. Over a million people every year. So lets see you live in Illinois and your clam to fame is Lincoin lived there for a little while. Wow that is impressive.( He lived in Indiana and Kentucky as well.) Now that I'm don'e being an Ace hole just want to finish with I had a few beers last night while posting. Forgive me.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Haha, been there done that (posting after a few drinks)
Yeah, not much in Illinois that's for sure, but I am 15 min from the Indiana border. All I can claim is Chicago, and that's not all its cracked up to be.
Trust me, I am the last one who should be correcting grammar. :laugh:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No harm no foul man I just got done with morning cooking for the princess (9 year old daughter who thinks she's 19 and already has the "princess attitude") So I might have been a little cranky. I'm sorry man. Happy almost easter.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Holy Hoosier, Batman. :boxing:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh their is a Blue Man Group concert location there. They're pretty cool. I'm taking the before mentioned "princess" my mother and father (For his birthday) to see them in concert at Freedom Hall next month in Louisville. They are touring.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Yeah Blue Man Group is definitely a must see. Enjoy it. I have a 9yr old myself, but have not taken him to see it. I have been 3 times already.
Yes have a Happy Easter. I will be traveling through Indiana to Michigan for dinner with the family.

back to topic. I think the SCT brand is more used and recommended over the predator.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll check the SCT out thank you.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.