Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,975 Posts
I think the JLT is better than the current C&L. But the new C&L (of which I've seen one of two made) KICKS A$$! +90mm, PVC, just BEAUTIFUL!

· Registered
4,975 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
I can't think of any issues unless it relates to the relationships this site has with its current advertisers.

I have the list thus far, and since we can't post here, maybe anyone interested can simply pm me with any questions or interest.

Sorry, kj, I did not realize not allowed. PM'ing is ok though, no?
Next thing I will resort to is personal e-mail if I must.
PM is fine, so is the Classifieds section... and no worries, just one of them rules... :tongue

Yes, it has to do with payin advertisers but even more so your protection. What if somebody came on here with a bogus company and stol CC#'s, or you got a bad part, or the group buy policy was bogus (they often pay back after the fact) etc. The site admin would/could be held responsible, and even if they're not court and such is a dragg, and not the fun Staurday kinda dragg! :sterb:

· Registered
4,975 Posts
I don't know, I guess they could claim 11, 15, and 16...

Or; The Final Word:

AFM reserves the right to make changes to these guidelines at any time. If you feel for whatever reason you are unable to follow these simple rules, we respectfully request you move on to greener pastures. We reserve the right to remove or edit any post for any reason, including those listed above.

· Registered
4,975 Posts

· Registered
4,975 Posts
No there is no official pics yet... I've seen a prototype. It looks the same but is PVC and larger, I think 95mm MAF but the bend is humongus! Just about exactly what you can fit infront of the engine, over the radiator and under the hood! Looks like Arnolds biceps! Just monster looking... power seemed awesome too... my guess is +30 with a good tune!

· Registered
4,975 Posts
See...!!! This is why we DON't aprove group buys... there is too many unknowns and too much of a hazzle!

I know JLT is in a heep with former customers (CAI and tuner) wanting more, new, updated tunes... help yourself and get your tuner from a professional tuner with more than a coouple of canned tunes!

You'll probably get a 'safe' tune from any (manufacturers) canned tune, but as mentioned MAF housing, overall size, filter intake area, etc etc. differs... so for the perfect tune, again!, go see a professional tuner!

With the X-Cal-II you e-mail your data log to you tuner (if he's not local of course) and he'll 'fix' it then e-mail you the new tune and you're on your way!

· Registered
4,975 Posts
vynle said:
tunable inductions cai looks pretty good . comes with a 95mm maf housing. sct2 tuner for $599. not bad.vynle.:eyepoppin
Don't know that CAI but if it's working it's a deal, especially if it's a full CAI!

Info, link?

· Registered
4,975 Posts
Looks and sounds nice!

I would not worry about the tune as you should go get a custom tune anyways! If there is a good SCT tuner in your area by a X-Cal-2 there and have them do it. If not buy one from a renovned tuner on-line with a basic CAI tune, install, e-mail your log and get a custom tune... Better tuners with good conntacts at SCT might have access to the software used in testing!?!

www.modulardepot.com has a great tuner in Ken! There is many more...

· Registered
4,975 Posts
It's still an awesome deal considering you get Ken as your tuner!! :thumbup

Easily one of the best CAIs avail, especially if you're modding on, like headers, heads, etc.... you'll NEED/LOVE that extra intake volume!

I'm getting one... :winks

· Registered
4,975 Posts
You cannot go wrong with the C&L, JLT or Tun Ind systems... I'd go with one of the later two, and as you see above I picked one, for price and value regarding future mods... There is no replacement for displacement... volume baby! :winks Power is pretty much exactly the same... save a buck and be ready for those P&P heads... headers, what not... :happyhapp

· Registered
4,975 Posts
No I'm pretty sure you won't need that, nor have it... Call in Monday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.