Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

· Registered
322 Posts
Well, I went to order my Tunable Induction / Xcalibrator 2 Special from Modular Depot but when I go to check out it is asking for a PCM/EEC code if I'm also getting a tuner. Where can I find this code?? Does this even apply to the 05-06 Mustang GTs?

· Registered
4,927 Posts
No I'm pretty sure you won't need that, nor have it... Call in Monday!

· Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
brnrkm said:
Tunable Induction has a lot of theory to back up the engineering on keeping stuff cool but JLT managed to pull more horsepower in the 5.0 Magazine dyno test, go figure.
You make some very good points, but in regards to the above statement... Tuneable Inductions only had a prototype available at time of testing which included a closed end filter and I believe lacked a heat shield. With the addition to the two aforementioned parts the shootout judges would have nothing at all bad to say about this particular CAI.

· Registered
287 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
You make some very good points, but in regards to the above statement... Tuneable Inductions only had a prototype available at time of testing which included a closed end filter and I believe lacked a heat shield. With the addition to the two aforementioned parts the shootout judges would have nothing at all bad to say about this particular CAI.
Agreed, and I have nothing bad to say about the Tuneable Induction system either except that I don't really care for the "tuner" look of the carbon fiber but a lot of people will love the look. Plus I'm mistaken about the gray sensor housing, it's black in the photos on their web site.
Just trying to throw in anything I could think of that was different between the two because they are so similar.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.