Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JonnyB got his car today! Congrats! You deserve it man. Post the pics when you have time. Hope all is well with the family too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
JonnyB should also post his entire tracking history so we may analyze and learn! :D He should also go out and drive it and stop responding to our PM's.

·
Registered
350 Posts
whats crazy is that jonny had the same eta as me. he was checking it it said june 27th. my eta was june 27th yesterday and today it is june 10th. mabey it will come sooner. and thanks again jonny for all your help. hope you enjoy your car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I get some pics up soon this car is very dirty so it needs to be washed and waxed ASAP.

FYI I think I will need new tires soon with the rate I am going um by Saturday!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Congrats jonnyb and thanks for all your help:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
350 Posts
whats crazy is that jonny had the same eta as me. he was checking it it said june 27th. my eta was june 27th yesterday and today it is june 10th. mabey it will come sooner. and thanks again jonny for all your help. hope you enjoy your car!

sorry i meant to say my new eta is june 20th!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats, U deserve it, Enjoy!

·
Banned
886 Posts
Glad to hear you got your car Jonny!

Congrats & Enjoy!Please pics soon!

·
Registered
332 Posts
JohnnyB, enjoy your new ride and thanks so much fo rall the updates. You rock!!!:worship :party

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats Jonny! Great color choice.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Congrats Johnny!! Enjoy your new ride, after you spend sometime in the drivers seat let us know your driver impressions!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm still waiting for my car I was told it was built 5/4/2010 and would be deleivered on 5/22. I still have no idea what is going on, so i spoke with a friend who knows people at Ford and was only told that my car was awaiting a part. But I don't know any more details.

·
Registered
73 Posts
well I put 100 miles on it and so far... and going from a 2010 to a 2011

Stock tires are horrible ( I don't have the Brembo pak)

Clutch feel is very very light. It took just getting used to but now I really like it

Shifter is little weird and I hate where Reverse is

Steering is very light thanks to the new electronic power steering

With the 3.73s 1st gear and 2nd gear, tires just spin, 2-3 back end gets real loose, 3-4 had a chirp.

Overall a FUN CAR that will get you into trouble.

·
Registered
350 Posts
jonny i believe you and i had the same eta as the 27th of june didnt we? you got your car way early. you think i might get mine early to?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.