Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I just got off the phone with the committee from the Marystown Car show and they were good enough to look me up and place a call to invite us to come down and see their. They would love it if some classics entered the show but if not they would still love for us to cruise down.

If we wanted to make a weekend of it there are rooms reserved for us at the hotel in Marystown, cost is about $100 a night.

If we just want to cruise out on Sunday then we would need to leave early (much the same as the Veron Smith cruise last year)

I would be game to do whatever? Id like to leave it open now to get all your thoughts.

Lets get this year off to a great start with a great cruise.

Cheers

S

·
0 Posts
I'd definitely be up for this, depending on weather and wether :shigrin I have the new clutch in by then.

·
Registered
398 Posts
hmm supercharger parts arrive on the 15th...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I grew up in a town about 15 mins from
Marystown it's a great area and you guys well get alot of respect out there really wish i was home to follow you guys out there but don't get hone untill the 20th best of luck if you guys do travel out there and this would be one event I would love to see pictures from

H

·
0 Posts
Unfortunately we can't make it, invited out for Father's day dinner sunday evening......have fun though

S

·
0 Posts
New flywheel got damaged in shipping, so I'm still waiting...won't be ready now for this weekend's trip unfortunately.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Clutch start to slip bill? What are you replacing it with? that's my only hold back now too centerforce has to assamble the clutch befor it ships out I got a centerforce dyad twin disc.

S

·
0 Posts
Drives fine in normal driving, for what that's worth LOL...but walk on it and either the tires spin or the clutch spins. So a new McLeod RXT twin disc with lightened steel flywheel, along with a new set of TQ DR's waiting to go on. That flywheel is what hung things up though, new one should be here Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts