Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our next Thursday Night Mustang Roundup is June 9th 6:30pm at Tim Horton's on Thorburn Road.

There is plenty to talk about this week at Tim's. This being our 3rd seasons there is a lot of fun upcoming events for this year!

6:30pm Meet up at Tim Hortons on Thorburn.

8:00pm Cruise from Tim Horton's on a pre planned cruise. We usually end up swinging by to Grab a bite at the A&W in Mount Pearl. Just tell them you are with NL Mustangs to get the 10% discount.

Somewhere between 9:30 and 10:00pm we will be powering up and leaving for another curise from Mount Pearl A&W. Like every week, we will be making it a nice long cruise so we all get a chance to enjoy the start of summer in our Mustangs!
Rain or shine theres bound to be a crowd at Tim's for a chat. Even if the weather isnt great and your car is tucked away in the garage, swing by for a coffee.

Hoping this year brings even more new members to our group.

Looking forward to meeting you all at Timmie's!

Cheers

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hope to be out if the weather holds, its about time we get some clear skys and warmer tempatures.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just a FYI, the last few days the weather has been horrible in St. John's( RDF) however in CBS its been clear. Maybe a CBS meet may be in order this week LOL.

·
Registered
214 Posts
confirmed, left CBS this morning and overcast with the sun trying to break through. Get to town and rain,dizzle and fog.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even though i know your right Jason, cant move the meeting spot, there are a lot of people who just show up or who arnt on the forum as much as the rest of us. For future reference though if the weather is dodgey, maybe we can cruise to CBS A&W instead of Mount Pearl. Since this weeks Mt Pearl is announced already, we'll have to stick to that for now.

I pulled up the enviroment canada week long forecast this morning and almost threw up. I havnt even insured the Cobra yet and probably wont if this weather holds, what a waste of a nice car.

Anyway, like Harold said I'll be at Tims rain or shine.

See you all soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will try to show up too. If it is raining I'll take the old truck and leave the car in the garage... But she don't cruise too good. :smilie

S

·
0 Posts
Won't be able to make it now tonight - got home from work and the driveway was torn up gettting repaved so the Shelby is trapped in the garage :(

·
Registered
214 Posts
not sure what its like in town but the sun is actually out now. Cross the fingers and hope it heads towards town. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts