Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've been lurking here for quite some time and thought I'd finally chime in. Have already found tons of useful information to help me with my future modding decisions.

I have a 2001 Mustang GT Convertible, Amazon Green with Parchment interior and top. She is bone stock for now, except for a couple of LED lights i installed to see the ashtray at night :shigrin. Don't think I am going for performance any time in the near future, mostly stuff for appearance/sound. Future plans include exhaust and intake for the muscle rumble, a light bar for appearance and a new sound system for me. A repaint is also in the future since its showing its age, probably add in some custom touches there too.

I'm not much of a typer, so this may well be the last post you see with somewhat proper punctuation and capitalization. Hope it doesn't grate on too many.

I live about 40 miles west of St. Louis. Married 15 years with 3 kids. Hoping to maybe find some people near here to listen to some exhaust prior to purchase and maybe hang out if there are any events like club meetings and such. This is my 4th Mustang since i was 16. Had a 79 coupe, 91 4 cyl, 94 6 cyl and now my GT. Planning on getting some pics up soon, not that you havent seen a 2001 stock GT before ;)

So there it is, post numero uno. Look forward to chiming more in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks. do photos need to be approved or something? ive tried several times to upload, says its successful then says theres no photos in my gallery.

edit: tried again here as attachment, didnt work =(

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the family.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.