Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello from Mt Pearl.. Got roped in by Seahorse to check out this forum ;) I like it here!
I'm new to Mustangs have never owned one, but I have always loved them, I was shopping for a Mustang for a few months now, finally found and pulled the trigger a 2005 Convertible for my Wife (Hopefully she lets me drive it... :tongue)
Hoping to meet up with you Guys/Gals on one of your meets!
It's a great car with 18,000kms on a very clean, well looked after GT :yup:
She loves it and naturally I am just as excited!
Here's a picture I will post more after I get it detailed...

Cheers

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Just a quick hello. Just bought a 2005 GT convertible for my wife.
Welcome to AFM. Guessing besides the Mustang you also own a Fender electric guitar?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Mike! I won't be able to make this eveings cruise, but no doubt there'll be quite a few Mustang at Timmies in a bit.

Congrats again and enjoy!

·
Registered
386 Posts
hey welcome to the group, great lookin car also nice guitar. I got an american strat lonestar edition. Love it. Lookin fwd to seein you out on cruise night when i get back in Aug.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Mike, I think you'll find the group an interesting one, lottsa fun, friendship & great cruises. We had a great cruise last night and I hear there's rumblings of a good one on Sunday after Brunch, unfortunately I can't make it Sunday but hope to see you next thursday.
cheers
fellow mount pearler
Harold

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I have an American Tele (blond).
Nice guitar. I've got an American Strat Lonestar edition. Love it.
So you live in the same area and you both own Fender electric guitars. I sense a jam session in your future...

I own a couple Fender guitars myself (pics in my AFM gallery).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.