Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sitting awake at 2 am when suddenly i had a great idea what if you took two mufflers you loved and put them on your v6 i would love to try this unfortunatly no money it would be cool to hear a flowmaster and a borla on the same car at the same time
anybody else agree or have any wierd ideas like this

·
Registered
154 Posts
Check youtube, I would not be suprised if someone has done this :D sounds interesting though

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
sitting awake at 2 am when suddenly i had a great idea what if you took two mufflers you loved and put them on your v6 i would love to try this unfortunatly no money it would be cool to hear a flowmaster and a borla on the same car at the same time
anybody else agree or have any wierd ideas like this
i think you stayed up way too late :scratchchin

·
Registered
4,217 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
probably nyquill makes me hyper its terrible thank for the input

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
probably nyquill makes me hyper its terrible thank for the input
hey joe, we `re just pickin on ya a little, so dont think nothin of the comments. ideas are always welcome. never know where they might lead someone. thanks for being part of the V6 tech forums :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
i think a combo could sound mean and different thant most other exhaust

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see that what I was thinking it would be different and sound awsome just think:scratchchin a borla and a flowmaster or slp and a corsa wooo i have got to try this its just to much money:hihi:

I know you guys were jokin though this forum has been a great help to me

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hmm maybe your onto something...deep sound from the borla, and a higher pitch from the flowmaster. :scratchchin Would look pretty funky from the back though!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hmm maybe your onto something...deep sound from the borla, and a higher pitch from the flowmaster. :scratchchin Would look pretty funky from the back though!
That's where us SN95s have an advantage: our mufflers are in the middle of the car so one would be able to tell! :happyhapp I don't know how well the sounds would mix... any sound engineers out there? :scratchchin :shigrin

Anybody find anything on youtube?

·
Registered
442 Posts
i dont think that would sound good. it would be like a race against yourself with sound but i would like to hear it who knows...:scratchchin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.