Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Took some pics of my new toy just put on the FIPK from k&n and custom catback w/ h-pipe and flowmasters.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
welcome to the site. nice car.. get ready to start spending money lol.. its really addicting

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comps... I said I would never own a white car but this one grew on me. Do you think it would look good with two racing stripes that extend down both front and rear bumpers? Because im not a big fan of the ones that stop short on the hood and trunk. Yup your right about the money spending, I already have a list:laughlitt.

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
dtorres03gt said:
Thanks for the comps... I said I would never own a white car but this one grew on me. Do you think it would look good with two racing stripes that extend down both front and rear bumpers? Because im not a big fan of the ones that stop short on the hood and trunk. Yup your right about the money spending, I already have a list:laughlitt.
I have to say hell NO on the racing stripes !

But if you do, what color ?

·
Registered
604 Posts
That is one sexy beast! I'd hold off on the stripes and save your money for some gears or headers or something....

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
i know my car isnt white, but i have a full single racing stripe.. starts at front bumper... and ends at the rear bumper. Check out my pics in my gallery or pm me and i can email you more than whats posted.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, my buddy from work is the only one who is like go for the stripes, everyone else said no but none of them have mustangs. good to hear it from some people who know whats up. thanks. I should be getting some 3.73's here in a week or two but i have to find a place to install them. will headers make for a decent power gain on my mustang?, because i put some on my eclipse gsx and it really wasn't woth the money.

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
dtorres03gt said:
Yeah, my buddy from work is the only one who is like go for the stripes, everyone else said no but none of them have mustangs. good to hear it from some people who know whats up. thanks. I should be getting some 3.73's here in a week or two but i have to find a place to install them. will headers make for a decent power gain on my mustang?, because i put some on my eclipse gsx and it really wasn't woth the money.
Headers for a stock mustang are not worth the money they cost alot of $$$ for little HP gain !

·
Registered
49 Posts
what color on the stripes?

I say go for it! racing stripes were made to make muscle cars look tough. I've been trying to get the wifes approval for my '01 GT. If you had a Metro,and wanted to put stripes on it (like i've seen around town),I would say HELL NO!,but you really can't go wrong with stripes on a "stang". If you do it,what color do you have in mind?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted to get black stripes. but i think i'll through that money to some other things first then if i still want the stripes in like a year then i might. but first with the grill delete and chin spoiler.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the new toy... cant wait to see to see the mods!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.