Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now i got three the 05 the o8 now a 66

Attachments

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Congrats. Are you going to drive this one or do like Garypaul and just look at it.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Are you going to drive the '66 or do like Gary Paul and just look at it?
Hey, watch it now! I guess I do resemble that remark.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Very nice. I just bought an '05 V6 convertible myself (awaiting delivery). It's nice having a choice of Mustangs to drive. lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes choices are nice. and no i dont believe in garage queens. i build them to drive. i gotthe interior guted right now to put in new carpet. the car had a complete new interior in the trunk never installed. i just got a new intake and carb. also got a set of new casting gt 40 heads comin also. somebody restored the car 8 years ago and its been sitting in a barn for 4 years.its got the c-code 289 hipo with a c4 and a built 9 inch rear with 4.10 gears. needless to say faster then my 08 bullitt thats for sure. car scales at 2680lbs.thats is crazy my 08 weights 3600 and my heavy steel 66 weights 2600.seams like ford is going the wrong way in the weight dept.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
No way!? You think it's faster than your BULLITT!? Hmmm... That could be the placebo effect you know....... :hihi:

Congrats! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No way!? You think it's faster than your BULLITT!? Hmmm... That could be the placebo effect you know....... :hihi:

Congrats! :bigthumbsup
its for sure faster then the bullitt its a built hipo motor and the hipo was 271hp stock and with the bigger cam and headers it has im sure its in the 300 range and the car weights 1000lbs less then my bullitt. its damn quick. i was impressed. i got the motor torn down now i just got a performer 289 intake a new holly carb. new set of long tubes, new fuel,water,and high volume oil pump, bigger cam most likely a 520 lift and a new set of gt 40 heads. try to get 400 with that combo for a while till i stroke it.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
So the bullitt is going to basically going to "bite the bullett in terms of being the fastest pony in your stable huh?":hihi:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the bullitt is going to basically going to "bite the bullett in terms of being the fastest pony in your stable huh?":hihi:
lol ya pretty much. bullitt just gonna be a nice weekend cruise. its just too pricy to build. hell just to get a supercharger is 7000. i can get a brand new weiland blower for the 289 for 2200. i love the bullitt but ill wait for the parts to come down some before i start building it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
A '66! Damn Son, you done good.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
congrats on the 66! Look forward to hearing about its progress!:happydance:

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Good deal, now get that engine bay cleaned up! :gringreen

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
So the Bullitt is going to "bite the bullet" in not being the fastest pony in your stable?
Well looky here? We have another Gary Paul on our hands!
Just expanding distribution. I'll be franchising my rights for giving out twisted comments to hotshot and Snackmaster and a few others.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Just curious ... how many miles are on your GT500 Gary?
My profile states 9 miles, but it's actually 8.9 on the odometer.
I do believe Gary's cars are the very first to be in the negative regarding mileage.
That old trick of driving in reverse and making the odometer go backwards doesn't work on these newer cars. And it's a good thing, since if mine went backwards the odometers might register 999,999 miles if I wasn't careful.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.