Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

do you guys know how i can fix this with the least amount of money? I heard i can get a predator, but i don't want to pay so many bills for it.

Thanks
kevin

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
a tuner is about the only way id go with an SCT tuner

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
yea unless you can find a shop that could tune it for you,but i think you still need a tuner of your own idk for sure

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can do it either way...SCT Tuner, Diablo Trinity Tuner I have heard is most accurate. Or you can find a shop who will tune it for you. I would just buy the tuner since its going to be much more worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
You could get a speedcal, but IMHO, it's a waste of money, since you'll need the tuner later anyways.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the reply guys.

i have a question, Why would i need the tuner later on? i am not planning to do anything else to it.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
thanks for the reply guys.

i have a question, Why would i need the tuner later on? i am not planning to do anything else to it.
In that case you won't need a tuner later then hah. :shigrin It wouldn't be a bad idea to get one though, because you can get a lot more out of your car with a tune, and if you go bigger rims it won't be a problem.

I'd definitely check out something like Discout Tire Co. and see if they could do it for you. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
167 Posts
if u go to steeda's website they sell a little plastic thing you install its really easy and cheap i forget what its called but im sure you wont have a problem finding it

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
depends on the year of the car, whether it has a speedo cable and gear or electronic speedo. If it's cable and gear, you can buy the gear, change it out, and be close. If it's electronic, the only way to do it is with a speedcal or tuner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.