Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the look I was looking for on my front end of my car. Polished Billet grille, chrome housing halo headlights, chrome foglight trim, clear corners. Also in the pic my buddy Kris's beautiful V6. Just wanted to share and of course opinions are always welcome wether good or bad ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks Great :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup I love the look of Halos when they're on especially at night. Unfortunately in Canada we have to have Daytime running lights so they don't have the same effect at night.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Love the front end, especially the billet grille and the halos!! :bigthumbsup
Two things I want to eventually do to my car.
Where'd you buy the billet grille from anywho?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Those halos are the bee's knees!! (old saying I've been dying to use) :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the front end, especially the billet grille and the halos!! :bigthumbsup
Two things I want to eventually do to my car.
Where'd you buy the billet grille from anywho?
I got the billet grille from ebay, can't remember the seller off the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Finally got the look I was looking for on my front end of my car. Polished Billet grille, chrome housing halo headlights, chrome foglight trim, clear corners. Also in the pic my buddy Kris's beautiful V6. Just wanted to share and of course opinions are always welcome wether good or bad ;)
What the hell man, no invite?

I see. No '07, no invite. looks good man.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I Like it, it looks Great! They Both Look Good. If your Buddy had the same Hood as you do on his V6 I think I'd like it even more, the Red and Stripes go good tigeather:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What the hell man, no invite?

I see. No '07, no invite. looks good man.
Ha ha you are welcome here anytime. Kris was here because he bought my old halo headlights with the black housings. We all have to get together very soon and hang out. I'm sure there will be a Mustang cruise very soon I'll hit you up. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Like it, it looks Great! They Both Look Good. If your Buddy had the same Hood as you do on his V6 I think I'd like it even more, the Red and Stripes go good tigeather:bigthumbsup
He is actively looking for a hood scoop to help top off the GT look. I agree the red with silver pops out at you lol it's awesome.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looking good , nice job :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks great! the billet grille looks really good with the chrome halo lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts