Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall!!! Nice to finally join this community! Recently about 2 weeks ago i got a black mustang 5.0 and i m stoked about it. Just some adventures over the 2 weeks included destroying and i mean just easily walked a heavily modded ISF with tune/headers/intake/throttle booster, and beat this Moderately modded 2010 camero SS with intake/tune/exhaust, and finally last but probably the best and funniest a kid in school try to go at it with me with a toyota 4runner :heha: who thinks he's badass with rims and being manual. As i was saying i m still in school so don't really have that much money to mod my car, and my mom disprove of that idea, but my dad seems fine with it. OH! and today i just order Black MGP caliper covers so i hope that goes well. Anyways i m happy to finally join if i didnt get the mustang, i would've probably be in the club lexus fourm with an ISF which apperantly CANNNOOT beat a mustang 5.0coolbeans.gif:nono: haha

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Good luck with the black car curse. Hope you like washing!

Nice rims by the way haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha ya the first week i wiped the car everyday! and waxed on the weekend and used up a bottle of tire shine in a week, my classmates thought i was nuts. So last week i bought a california car duster :shigrin and dust it everyday haha

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi yall!!! Nice to finally join this community! Recently about 2 weeks ago i got a black mustang 5.0 and i m stoked about it. Just some adventures over the 2 weeks included destroying and i mean just easily walked a heavily modded ISF with tune/headers/intake/throttle booster, and beat this Moderately modded 2010 camero SS with intake/tune/exhaust, and finally last but probably the best and funniest a kid in school try to go at it with me with a toyota 4runner :heha: who thinks he's badass with rims and being manual. As i was saying i m still in school so don't really have that much money to mod my car, and my mom disprove of that idea, but my dad seems fine with it. OH! and today i just order Black MGP caliper covers so i hope that goes well. Anyways i m happy to finally join if i didnt get the mustang, i would've probably be in the club lexus fourm with an ISF which apperantly CANNNOOT beat a mustang 5.0coolbeans.gif:nono: haha
A heavily modded ISF would literally **** all over a stock 5.0. In fact, a stock ISF would give you a good run for the money. IN FACT, an intake/tune/exhaust IS350 would give a stock GT a good run for the money. My point is, you raced an IS250 with a body kit or the guy didn't realize you were racing. But hey, nice car :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not to be a jerk, but this is why I dont think teens should not own such fast cars. You got the car for 2 weeks and already youre racing with it. 2 week is barely enought time to break the csr in let alone, master driving it. Honestly I wish you the best with you car and I hope I dont read about a crash in the future.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Not to be a jerk, but this is why I dont think teens should not own such fast cars. You got the car for 2 weeks and already youre racing with it. 2 week is barely enought time to break the csr in let alone, master driving it. Honestly I wish you the best with you car and I hope I dont read about a crash in the future.
maybe he had a fast car before? this cars are not all that fast stock and with all the nanies on its hard to get in trouble. racing a 4runner is stupid because is just a waste of time and gas.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
maybe he had a fast car before? this cars are not all that fast stock and with all the nanies on its hard to get in trouble. racing a 4runner is stupid because is just a waste of time and gas.
Whether he have had fast car or not, every car is different. And if you dont consider 400 hp fast than that is rediculous. And a car thats able to get to 60 from a stand still under 5 sec and can run the 1/4 under 13 sec cant get you in trouble, youre in denial. A car that can get you pass the speed limit befor you hit 3rd gear isnt getting you in trouble, then the cops arent doing their jobs.

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
A heavily modded ISF would literally **** all over a stock 5.0. In fact, a stock ISF would give you a good run for the money. IN FACT, an intake/tune/exhaust IS350 would give a stock GT a good run for the money. My point is, you raced an IS250 with a body kit or the guy didn't realize you were racing. But hey, nice car :)
I completely agree as my brother has a ISF with intake, headers and exhaust and it runs real nice. Also there are no tuners for these cars so you better learn something.

But he did race my friend who has a 5.0 with gears, boss IM, x pipe, tune and E85. My brother lost by 3 cars to around 130 or 140 don't remember.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to the 5.0 club bro ! True enough black cars are a pain to keep clean. But when they are clean, nothing looks better ! thumbsup3.gif

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to the 5.0 club bro ! True enough black cars are a pain to keep clean. But when they are clean, nothing looks better ! thumbsup3.gif
Or faster. Its been proven that black cars are 10% faster lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
OP talks like a 17 year old. Remember that age guys? We were all stupid with our cars. Tough room...

·
Administrator
13,237 Posts
Annnd this is going to the kill stories sub forum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha thanks but ya that ISF belongs to my cousin and we always share our cars so i know that its a ISF with sikky headers iss forged exhaust and takeda intake and a special tune. :smartass: i like how no one tries to say that the SS camero was a RS.

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Haha thanks but ya that ISF belongs to my cousin and we always share our cars so i know that its a ISF with sikky headers iss forged exhaust and takeda intake and a special tune. :smartass: i like how no one tries to say that the SS camero was a RS.
Well if it is your cousin's car what "special tune" does he have as there is no tuner or tune for the American ISF's? crap-hitting-the-fancrap-hitting-the-fan

·
Registered
909 Posts
I completely agree as my brother has a ISF with intake, headers and exhaust and it runs real nice. Also there are no tuners for these cars so you better learn something.

But he did race my friend who has a 5.0 with gears, boss IM, x pipe, tune and E85. My brother lost by 3 cars to around 130 or 140 don't remember.
That actually makes sense. My best friend has a 12 GT with cat delets, E85/tune, Boss IM, X-pipe and 3" exhaust and that thing ran low [email protected] skating on stock Pirellis all the way down the track. It's an easy 11 second car. Modded GTs are beastly sons of *******.

Well if it is your cousin's car what "special tune" does he have as there is no tuner or tune for the American ISF's? crap-hitting-the-fancrap-hitting-the-fan
x2. I would like to know as well.

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Seems like we have scared the youngin' away oldguy.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts