Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I just bought a new car today, I bought a 2010 Grabber Blue GT premium 401A. Its got a Cold air intake, Bassani exhaust, and a hurst shifter. The car from the factory has a Navigation unit, Side scoops, quarter window louvers, backup camera, 19" rims, Black out deck lid panel, and black leather with the Blue color stripe and blue stitching. I love it! and I dont even have it home yet lol Im currently in a hotel traveling back with it :p I cant wait to get it home and introduce it to my 1970 Grabber blue Mach 1 :gringreen I will post pics of it once I get it home and cleaned up after the roadtrip!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! I remember when I was driving my mustang home, it was very exiting! Do not forget to post those pics:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me I wont forget lol The sad thing is, is that i have NEVER drivin a manual before and my new 2010 is a 5 speed :p Im learning fast and Iv only killed it about 5 times all day haha

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is awesome! Lets see the pics!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Just remember with a Manual Tranny you have to let out the clutch fast and floor it:rollgrin: Congrats on your new ride Im sure it's Nice:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I havent taken any pics since I got it home but I have the shots the dealer gave me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wow you are living the dream....2010 AND a 1970? Mustang heaven.

very very nice, awaiting pics too, congratulations!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations. love that color

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M

·
0 Posts
Sweeeeet! '70 Mach 1's are my fav, by far!!!:hihi:

Congratulations on your new addition!!!! They're beautiful rides! :winks And anytime you need a babysitter for them, let me know!! :yup: :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eh mods aren't going to come too soon, but first things first is a factory hood scoop with a black stripe to match my Mach. Next might come some lowering springs and some wheel spacers to give it a better stance. But as of now I love it like it is :)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
she is gorgeous, i almost wouldn't wanna mod it. Almost :winks

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
When i first saw the return of the grabber blue..i rolled my eyes and ignored it.

Over the last year..i have grown to love the grabber blue on the new stang. It just "pops" when you start adding black stripes, or black scoops or even just black tint....and wheels also.

And the 401a with blu)e stripes is just made for it no doubt. ( I have the cashmire on mine with the sterling Gray.)

Yours is a Beautiful car.

I wonder if you can find a blue ball shifter to match that white ball shifter (last time i looked they were around $65.00)...

Obvious "blue ball" jokes aside of course..i think that would look cool with that car and interior.

Thinking about replacing my stainless one for a white one.

Hey will yours fit on a non hurst factory model?..Ill give ya $30 bucks for it. lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah mine is the 401a and I LOVE IT. When I first heard they were bringin back Grabber Blue I flipped out! Cuz I already had my 70 Grabber blue mach, and I knew I would own one someday. Im only 20 and I wasnt expecting to buy one for at least 10 years but I found a great deal on this one and I couldnt pass it up. Im in college and this is my first car loan but I think its worth it :gringreen

·
Registered
359 Posts
I might be biased, but I like grabber blue a lot! :bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.