Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i got the vortech on, (running 8 [email protected] Rpm :D).. the MSD box is on, along with the T-rex Fuel pump that came with the vortech. i got the 3k vortech kit off Americanmuscle.com. anyway, when i wanted to take it to have it dynod and tuned, the guy said its best to have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, otherwise the only way you could tune it is by adjusting the timing. and i want to get the most out of my car, and right now its running really rich.. so what is the best kind of Adjustable fuel pressure regulator to buy? any good brands or something i should know about? thanks :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
you have a tuner on it or a fmu?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tuner chip i have on it is no longer in use because of the supercharger and im pretty sure with the tune Bama custom tuning gave me, they advanced the timing, so i took the chip out and returned the computer tune to stock. im running the vortech FMU they gave me, but its running really rich

·
Registered
487 Posts
do you have a boost timing master?

an ya a AFPR would prob be a good idea.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the whole kit i bought came with everything for the supercharger.. except an AFPR.. the timing is retarded by 1 degree under boost

1 - 5 of 5 Posts