Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS MY FLOWMASTER AMERICAN THUNDER EXHAUST JUST ARRIVED:laughlitt!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THEM ON!!!! JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE STUPID ADAPTER TO ARRIVE:mad: YOU WERE RIGHT KSCOYOTE THEY ARE BIG?(2 1/2). SO WHAT TOOLS DO I NEED TO INSTALL THE KIT? DO I HAVE TO CUT MY STOCK Y-PIPE?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
welding required most likely

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
NEWBE17 said:
HEY GUYS MY FLOWMASTER AMERICAN THUNDER EXHAUST JUST ARRIVED:laughlitt!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THEM ON!!!! JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE STUPID ADAPTER TO ARRIVE:mad: YOU WERE RIGHT KSCOYOTE THEY ARE BIG?(2 1/2). SO WHAT TOOLS DO I NEED TO INSTALL THE KIT? DO I HAVE TO CUT MY STOCK Y-PIPE?
depends on the kit and the way you lift the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How Much Horsepower???

NEWBE17 said:

my flowmasters are coming in soon aswell and i just have to know, HOW MUCH HORSE POWER DO FLOWMASTERS ADD TO A 2000 GT MUSTANTG??? i cant find it on the internet any where and i hope someone can HELP ME!!!!!!??????????

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
mustangfan3200 said:
my flowmasters are coming in soon aswell and i just have to know, HOW MUCH HORSE POWER DO FLOWMASTERS ADD TO A 2000 GT MUSTANTG??? i cant find it on the internet any where and i hope someone can HELP ME!!!!!!??????????
Depends on the GT. 12-18 would be my guess, but you may want to check the 4.6L archives.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
hrmmm, ease up a little bit on the caps lock gents. Kinda makes me think your a special needs kids that yells all the time.

·
Registered
223 Posts
im getting my exhaust done here in a few days i got a quote from a muffler shop down the road from ma and asked him how much it would cost me 2 put a dual exhaust with flowmaster 40's coming out infront of my rear tires stainless steal and he told me $230- 250........... haha and 2 buy a side exhaust for a v6 would run me 600 or 700.......... they are bending the pipe in all aint that sweet.......

good luck with urs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.