Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share with you guys, I just bought the Steeda CAI and SCT X3 Tuner and the guy just called me to clarify what tune I was requesting. The options for tunes were 91 and 93 but I haven't been able to find 93 octane here in Kansas City. He said I should get the 91 tune and gave me a little info on how the different octanes can change the way my car runs. Then he told me I can have 3 different tunes on my tuner so I got a 91 performance, a 91 economy, and a 100 racing tune since there is a station over on the Kansas side that sells 100 octane. The customer service has been above and beyond what I expected and now I just have to wait on the postal service to give me my stuff.:bigthumbsup If only he could have made the gas stations here offer 93 again.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Thought I'd share with you guys, I just bought the Steeda CAI and SCT X3 Tuner and the guy just called me to clarify what tune I was requesting. The options for tunes were 91 and 93 but I haven't been able to find 93 octane here in Kansas City. He said I should get the 91 tune and gave me a little info on how the different octanes can change the way my car runs. Then he told me I can have 3 different tunes on my tuner so I got a 91 performance, a 91 economy, and a 100 racing tune since there is a station over on the Kansas side that sells 100 octane. The customer service has been above and beyond what I expected and now I just have to wait on the postal service to give me my stuff.:bigthumbsup If only he could have made the gas stations here offer 93 again.

i had no clue they had the 100 OCT tune there.

but make sure when you go fill up with OCT that its UNLEADED. dont wanna put 98 leaded 100 or 104 leaded in that beast!

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
I have a local station that sells 104 unleaded. It's nice but at $7+ a gallon, I don't buy it often. :so

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.