Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done a few hours ago installing the Pypes Pype Bomb Exaust. It took me about 2 hours to complete. Taking off the stock exhaust was time consuming for me, because getting at the hanger bolts was difficult. I chose not to jack my car up as well, which probably made things much more difficult.

As far as fitment with the Pype Bomb. Once the stock exhaust was off it took me 20 minutes to get them bolted on. They line up almost perfect. The left side exhaust tip is sticking out maybe 1/4 inch more, so I think I will play with it tomorrow.

As far as the sound of the Pype Bomb, all I can say they sound bad ass. I was looking for something that was slightly louder than stock when cruising around town or on the highway. At the same time, I wanted something that sounded like an animal when WOT. The Pype Bombs give me this. WOT they sound mean and very good. On the highway I noticed almost no drone and they sounded a little louder than stock.

Overall anyone who is interested in getting the Pype Bomb exhaust system I highly recommend it. I paid $249 shipped from Brenspeed.

I will post photos and video hopefully by the end of the week.

·
Registered
704 Posts
It took me about 2 hours to swap my mufflers out to as i didnt use a lift and they were just stuck in there really good. Im looking forward to the video!!:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you are enjoying the exhaust :bigthumbsup Thanks for the business!
Thanks again. I got the last Pype Bomb system you had in stock. I will surely be doing business with you guys again. A+

When I revved the car up for my friend he just smiled and did one of those laughs at the same time like holy crap this thing sounds ridiculous.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i also put the "bombs" on my gt,they do sound great! and under 250 bucks,that you cant beat! :bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts