Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
welcome aboard

I joined last night. Just so you know, Americanmuscle.com is the best place to find parts for your GT. I go there for everything; great service. Congrats on the new car. Any questions you have about upkeep and toys for the mustang, this is the place to go. Good luck with the new Stang!

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Congradulations and welcome to the site. Your Dad must think alot of you. Thats a hell of a gift. Don't let him down. On the lighter side.......you know he owns you now. haha

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome we are glad you joined.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Hey I just joined because my dad just bought me a nice 2005 4.6 liter v8 Mustang for my 17th birthday and I'm ecstatic :) Glad to be on this site and looking forward to learning more about others cars

Thanks for joining our community, Doug!

Your car looks great and definitely shows that your parents kick-ass and love you very much!

Have you ever driven a high-powered RWD vehicle before? Have you thought of joining the SCCA and/or going to an SCCA driving school in it? There they can safely teach you the limits and reactions that your car will make in different situations; a must for any young driver with a high-performance vehicle such as yourself. Check out the SCCA here: SCCA Sports Car Club of America

Let me know if you have any questions in the future!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh and guys by the way my name isnt doug it was just a nickname I was given because I was wearing a shirt with the number 39 on it and it was doug weights number and the name doug just stuck.

Also by the way thanks to everyone for being friendly and welcoming, I already love this site:shiny:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts