Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
68, owned many a car, several Mustangs, just got another . 2013 GT with some mods. Grew up with a rich friend who's parents bought him a 70 1/2 Boss 302. White, black stripe if I remember correctly. Back then, 70 -74 it pretty much ruled the streets on bias ply tires, lol. 3 years ago I sold my '13 302 Laguna Seca, black with grey stripes. Left stock, she was choice, but didnt suit me for some reason. Was lack of power, and vague steering feel at speed.

Spent 4 months hunting, bought exactly what I would have built, but already done, and at a 30K savings. '13 Gt Premium, completely gone through with great mods, 33K miles, mint shape, my colors. Been to dyno 3 times. Lost 150 horse the first time, another 54 the 2nd, gained 15 the final runs. Final tune on 93 is 611/560 at wheels. 10.5 psi max at 7200, 8 psi or better from just off idle available. Gentle and calm enough for granny to dive it, comes alive under right foot. Taut suspension, great tuning on the auto trans, she is a match for most things running the streets. Doesnt appear to be, doesnt sound like it. Long tubes with high flow cats, GT500 mufflers, quiet unless under boost. I have honestly not owned a street car that can put down 600 horse to the street and use it, this can, over 90 mph that is, lol.

Had it ceramic coated, drive it to work daily. My daily driver, and bought for such. Boss L.S. was a garage queen, this un is getting used.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Administrator
4,760 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

Reactions: Jet55

·
Registered
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
2,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Whoever owned that car before you made it look beautiful. I love the light blue stripes on the darker blue paint. It looks fantastic. Wheels are perfect too.

·
Administrator
13,328 Posts
Nice car! Welcome!

Reactions: Jet55
1 - 7 of 7 Posts