1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
You won't be disappointed...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Curious... why this setup and where did you order from?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been looking at ppl's experiences for a while now w/ various tuners/cai's... it was either the JLT or C&L and the JLT was quite a bit less. as for the tuner, there have been recent complaints about the predator like downloading updates, CEL's...etc may be no big deal but that's what made me decide on the SCT2. Oh and adnlyn getting 304 rwhp w/ this set up helped w/ the decision.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Cool, thanks!

Guess that these boards are addicting, eh?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am thinking of getting the same. Please post results when you get everything installed. Do you have a auto or manual tranny? I installed the Jet TB spacer today and it does help with throttle response, but did not have a chance to get out and really hammer it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I will glady post pics when mine gets delivered ( to my mothers house! )

The wife is a little :eek: edgey about the money that I am spending on the car. Good ole Mom, she lets me ship it to her house.

·
Registered
23 Posts
blackened said:
I've been looking at ppl's experiences for a while now w/ various tuners/cai's... it was either the JLT or C&L and the JLT was quite a bit less. as for the tuner, there have been recent complaints about the predator like downloading updates, CEL's...etc may be no big deal but that's what made me decide on the SCT2. Oh and adnlyn getting 304 rwhp w/ this set up helped w/ the decision.
Whos tune are you going to use? Make sure if you use the billet insert the tune is done for that. If the tune is a old one for the JLT with out the billet insert you will run very RICH. not lean. Make sure you know which tune you are getting. If it is for the JLT without the billet inser clen the air filter on the insde really well and the outside of the pipe so it doesnt fall off.

·
Registered
68 Posts
FRYGUY,

I hear ya man.... My fiance is all over me about the money I spend on my car, however, im not sure ive ever said anything about her getting her nails done once a week? :madas:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Fryguy_pa said:
I will glady post pics when mine gets delivered ( to my mothers house! )

The wife is a little :eek: edgey about the money that I am spending on the car. Good ole Mom, she lets me ship it to her house.
:evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck

·
Registered
172 Posts
Blackened - this will be good for comparison - I just got the C&L and I'm having it dyno-tuned with an SCT X-cal-2 tomorrow afternoon at 4:30.

When will you have your setup done?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts