Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special, really.

Bought today:

Subframe Connectors
UPR Caster Camber Plates

Ordered today:

Vogtland 1.6" drop springs
Koni STR.T shocks and struts

I was going with the H&R Super Sports on my Bullitt, but recently got to ride in a GT that had the Vogtlands on in, and I was quite impressed. I had a set of my T-Bird quite a few years ago, and loved them, but hadn't even thought about them for the Mustang. Did some research, and it seems that the few people who have tried them loved the ride and the drop, so I'm going to try them.

Combined with the Koni STR.T's, which are budget performance shocks and struts, it'll either be a great hit for the money, or at least I'll know not to recommend them to anyone else.

Here's a pic of a GT that I found with the Vogtlands, the ride height is perfect for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I put the Vogtlands on my 07 GT, but the drop as stated by their spec sheet is only 1.3". Maybe a different model or something but the only 2 options I saw was the "Leveling" springs & the standard. I do like them though, very good ride and the handling increased substantially.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they offer 1.6" drop for the 99-04's, just not for the 05+

·
Registered
111 Posts
iwhere did you purchase the springs from if you dont mind me asking... i have heard good things about them as well, but never heard of anyone selling them although i may not have looked hard enough...

thanks

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's quite a few places that have them, but the best price I could find was from J&M Products (hotpart.com) at $177.50 shipped, everywhere else, they are over $220.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah, J&M is where I got mine as well & for around that price also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.