Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thing is i have a extended warranty on the car and i want to do some mods to it but i was just wondering what will not void the warranty. Becuase one of the main mods is the gears (but i guess they cant tell unless they went in and looked at the gears for whatever reason)

ALSO I WANT TO CHANGE MY RIMS ...THE ONES ON IT ARE NICE BUT I WANT 18'' CHROME BULLIT RIMS WITH THE 10" REAR. SO IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IM TRYING TO SELL THE WHEELS AND TIRES ON THE CAR. IT HAS CHROME STYLE COBRA RIMS (I JUST GOT THE CAR SATURDAY , DECEMBER 10 SO THE ARE IN GREAT CONDITION. I HAVE A COUPLE OF PICS OF THE CAR IN MY GALLERY

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jeff,
thanks for the trade offer but i think im set on trying to get the chrome bullitt rims with the deep dish rear. Also thanks for the link, i will check them out becuase I do plan to do some future mods and was wondering what places where around this area.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I aslo have a gear question (not a help me decide question) I just want to know what a auto trans turns (rpms) at 75mph with 4.10s. So if anybody has a auto with 4.10s would you tell about what the rpms would be at around 75 or 80. I was on the highway yesterday and at 75 i was right around 2200 rpms

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
PM me with absolute dollar figure on your stock wheels, and for stock wheels/tires. I have new tires already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.