Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
02 Vortech Roush stage II
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. First, I must say that this redirecting thing going on with the site is nothing but annoying. Let's get to the point, though. I have contemplated on buying a tuner from American Muscle for a long time now. Finally this morning I went ahead and bought the DiabloSport Predator for my 02 Mustang GT. Just as any curious customer would do, I read 55+ reviews and every one of them were very positive. This, however, is not specific enough information for me. I would like to know in-depth of what to expect out of this tuner. Not to mention I have a good amount of bolt-ons, as well as a whole lot of exhaust mods (look at my signature for more detail on a few of the mods) How much overall noticable power difference does it look like I will experience? Thanks!

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
your going to love your tuner, youll get a few hp, and youll notice it too

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I personally would have called a few different tuners in your area and bought the tuner that they use. Now later down the road if you buy a supercharger or turbo or something and they use SCT you will have to buy a new tuner. Plus SCT is currently the best out right now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally would have called a few different tuners in your area and bought the tuner that they use. Now later down the road if you buy a supercharger or turbo or something and they use SCT you will have to buy a new tuner. Plus SCT is currently the best out right now.
But regardless of this, will the DiabloSport enhance my performance as of now?

·
Registered
806 Posts
lol

this link will tell you everything you need to know.
YouTube - 2003 cobra owner

lol jk its funny though. And es the predator tune will give you extra ponies. i just personally bought an sct tuner from american muslce and lover it but i dont think you made a bad choice:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I've had both I personally think the Predator has more straight forward and easy to navigate datalogging and software to link to a laptop.. sure SCT has all the same capabilities but Diablo is my preference, load the performance tune and log your spark advance at WOT to see if you can dial in more:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
It's not an overwhelming or day and night increase in power, but it will definitely wake your car up a bit. The real thing about any of the flash tuners that makes them invaluable is the diagnostic and data logging abilities, as well as adjusting parameters for future mods (gears, off road midpipes, etc).

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have a blown setup so I'm sure you stole a couple extra horses than I will with a n/a one, but I'm sure I'll get my money's worth of results. Also, I plan on getting 3.73's in the future so the tuner will make it easy to make necessary computer adjustments. After all, I KNOW I will feel SOME difference. I can instantly feel a difference just letting passengers in and out of my car who weight less than I do!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.