Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am pretty excited, I just bought my first Mustang. After countless hours of research I decided to go with an 08 Bullitt that was being sold at a local dealership with 9,000 miles on it for $23k (KBB is $29k). I couldnt be happier! I want to modify it but nothing too heavy to the exterior, maybe just some window louvers and thats it. Any suggestions for a good set of prepainted louvers?

·
Registered
332 Posts
So I am pretty excited, I just bought my first Mustang. After countless hours of research I decided to go with an 08 Bullitt that was being sold at a local dealership with 9,000 miles on it for $23k (KBB is $29k). I couldnt be happier! I want to modify it but nothing too heavy to the exterior, maybe just some window louvers and thats it. Any suggestions for a good set of prepainted louvers?
Well first off congratulations on your first mustang purchase. Have any speeding tickets yet? ;) If you're looking for prepainted parts American muscle has a good selection. Check them out and see if they have something you like.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats, great deal! And check out American Muscle They have a couple of different louvers pre painted. And the customer service, and shipping is spot on.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Awesome buy. I agree go with the 1/4th window louvers to make it look even more like the 68 Bullitt.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, great deal! And check out American Muscle They have a couple of different louvers pre painted. And the customer service, and shipping is spot on.

What color did you get?
I got the black I wasnt in too the highland green too much. I get that it is the original color but I think the car looks great in black.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Definitly man either color, can't go wrong. I like the green personally for the fact of it being specific to the car so its a unique color. but man oh man I wish I had a bullitt the simplicity mixed with intimidation.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I saw a Highland Green Bullitt online here, in Houston with 3k NI. and they want 28k for it. you came out Damn good lol

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Dang...you definately got a deal on that car!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nice!

I'm glad you ended up with a stang. That's what you seemed to have really wanted.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
nice
but........
:postpics

·
Registered
704 Posts
awesome! I think that the flush mount louvers would look really good on a bullett!

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Power must do alot of business. That's where Parnelli Jones got his BOSS 302 Laguna Seca. Congrats on your buy, it looks great. I'd leave it as is, I'm not sure how many were made that year and in that color but the only mods I would do would be under the hood.

Parnelli Jones - Back In Black
They do a decent amount of business I wasnt very satisfied with their customer service but whatever I got my car. But youre right that where he got his Laguna Seca.

·
Registered
588 Posts
With a Bullet you don't want to change it too much, or there goes the value and look of the Bullet. Mods for under the hood would be best.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts