Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now waiting for kn typhoon cai which is shipped from US today, i am not familiar with tuning and dont think i shall be able to find a tuning shop experienced on Mustang 2005 gt here in Turkey , may be these questions were asked before but i will ask with my apologises,

if i install a custom tune myself is there a possibilty that i damage anything, i watched many videos about tuning a mustang

will custom tune for 91 octane( here i use 95 europe) give harm to anything without the cai installed,

if it is succesful do i have to tune again after the installation of cai,

thank you

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Fortunately most tuning can be done via the Internet. I would contact any of the popular tuners like Bama or Brenspeed to name a few (I use Brenspeed myself) and they will get all the important info about your car as in what changes you have made, what fuel you will be using etc and then create a custom tune specifically for you. These tune really wake your car up. You will also find that these tuners have a customer service that is second to none and will help you all the way through the process and answer any questions you may have and help you with any problems you might run into. Do not worry about a custom tune harming your car, these tuners have plenty of experience and would never send you a tune that could damage your engine. I would check out Bama and Brenspeed online to get an idea what it is all about.

Have fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Cman, i just contacted with the dealer i have made the order , they say car specific tune is already loaded , so can i try it witout the Cai, i am eager to see the result:grinroll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts