Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up yesterday thinking it was going to be one of the best days of the year, I was going to drop off my transcript at the local community college, work a couple of hours, then go home and finally get to use the tuner that was coming in the mail today that I'd been waiting a month for (backordered), then to top it all off I had a date with a girl I had met a couple of nights ago. What could possibly go wrong? Well, I ended up standing in line for an hour before having to leave while almost to the front so I wouldn't be late for work. I get to work and I end up having to close instead of getting off at 3. It's all okay though cause my nights gonna be awesome, right? Wrong! My date cancels on me and to top it all off, the custom tunes that the tuning company put on my tuner... are corrupt. As soon as I loaded the tunes on to my ECU my car went into limp home mode which basically means a 4k rev limiter in drive, 4 usable cylinders, and a top speed of 45mph (hence the name limp home). I'm not saying who it is yet as to not damper their name as they're working to fix the problem and send me new tunes free of charge. Has anyone else had a similar problem with their SCT tuner on the 05-09 Mustangs?

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Hard to believe, but it could have been worse. You could have been advised your job has been canceled, the college admissions office to which you were going to submit your transcript is corrupt, and found yourself standing in line for over an hour and having to leave before ever getting to "date" the girl (which would have had you "limp" home in more ways than one).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hard to believe, but it could have been worse. You could have been advised your job has been canceled, the college admissions office to which you were going to submit your transcript is corrupt, and found yourself standing in line for over an hour and having to leave before ever getting to "date" the girl (which would have had you "limp" home in more ways than one).
Ever the optimist!

·
Registered
88 Posts
hahahahah lmao. thats a good point...:gringreen

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well if it makes you feel any better, I found 5 bucks when I walked out of my door yesterday morning and I'm buying an 8.8 Inch rear end for $275!!!!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yea I can guess who you got it from. :so Do not worry you have no where to go but up.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
505 Posts

One of the funniest things I have read on here!:hihi:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.