Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of these lowering springs. I found a set on ebay for real cheap and was wondering about the quality.

G

·
Has anyone heard of these lowering springs. I found a set on ebay for real cheap and was wondering about the quality.

I just browsed their website but I don't have any experience with them. I only found applications for a 2" drop. That might be a bit much... I don't know. They're listed for $210 on the website so I hope your ebay deal is better than that. I have BMR springs on my 06Gt and the FMS C-Springs sitting in my garage for my 96GT. The C-Springs drop an inch and a half or so and were only like $150 online.

There might not be anything wrong with K Sport but I tend to stick with the brand names I know won't produce spring sag after a few years.

Hopefully someone will chime in here...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i got them on ebay for 109 and 35 s&h

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill throw some pics on here when i get them put on. I cant wait:D

G

·
ill throw some pics on here when i get them put on. I cant wait:D

Awesome. I hope you didn't confuse my earlier comments as bashing the company. I hope they work out for you and get some good shots of the front and rear. I'm curious to see how clean the drop is. Don't forget to have the alignment checked afterwards...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.