Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas,the hurricane swallowed my mustang! Not even a piece left and nothing but liability insurance. I guess I will have to start over,but before I can build a car I need to rebuild my house which is also gone. I live in New Orleans and things are bad rite now. All I have left is what fit into the old ladies import,which ain't much. Nothing I can do.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Now THAT sucks! :shocked:

The government will throw away millions on the rebuilding. Whats a measly 20 grand to buy this AFM member a Mustang. :kooky:

Man, I do FEEL for you... :what:

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
So sorry to hear that, but life goes on.
The good thing is you and your loved ones are ok.

Life is the only thing you cant get back once its lost.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right. As long as the family is ok I am not worried about the rest, except for the mustang that was part of my family. My little girl keeps asking "Dad,where's your race car?" She is used to having the car with us when we stay in a hotel to go race at the tracks. What really sucks is I was building a completely new big block and was 98% finished(needed trans)and that motor is also gone with about 7000 worth of parts not even installed. I have home owners insurance, so we will see what happens.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
everything was lost ? Sorry to hear about your mis fortune , but glad your ok .

·
Registered
104 Posts
man that sucks, good thing you and your family got out of there in time. homeowners wont cover a licensed car (I dont think) but I would think that the parts that you had would be. since they weren't installed in the car yet. good luck....

G

·
Sorry to hear about that man, I live in Kenner but I took mine with me when I evacuated. What part of NO are you from?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sorry to hear that and I'm glad to hear your okay. I'm pretty sure homeowner's will cover it. Just think now, anything you might of had second thoughts on, you can do now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in St.bernard Parish. I wanted to bring it with me,but I lent my trailer to a friend before this all came about and left at the last minute, so I could't even rent one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.