Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime i run my performance tune i end up getting dtc code p0175 (b2) system too rich... all my tunes are 93 but i only get that code when running the performance tune. i can drive the race tune everywhere and not have a problem. just the performace tune is the one that throws that code. i dont even run the street tune.. any ideas/knowledge on this? i do have a bbk cai.. and i put that info in when i requested the new tunes... it a 2010 v6 btw.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
i just wouldnt run that tune. i never liked anything less than the race tune anyways. i did have that issue a while back on my 05, a couple years ago a new tune fixed it. i could run a few days then all of a sudden throw the rich code. then last year i had rich codes on both banks, with all my racetunes. had to replace my MAF sensor, took care of that(and fords is proud of that sensor too so i got it for just a little less than a kings ransom):nogrinner

you could try cleaning it. i had cleaned mine a few times along with the tb. buy the right stuff to do it. maf and tb cleaner :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts