Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to sell one of my mustangs but i cant decide which one. i have a 84 mustang gt 302 4barrel carb. 5speed. four eye. and i have a 94 mustang gt with a 302 fuel injected. auto. i want to build a car but idk which one would be a better car to build for show and go. and would be easier to find parts. which one should go and which one should be built?

·
Registered
329 Posts
There are still a lot of mid 90's mustangs around, but I rarely see any nice 80's models around. I would go with the '84 is if is in good enough shape to fix up.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Definitely keep the 84.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
781 Posts
The 84 would be a better car to build all the way around! Better looking, lighter and easily made into in old school hot-rod

·
Registered
336 Posts
Go with the 84 GT it will be the more rare of the 2 and lighter to boot! :bigthumbsup

Robert

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Keep the 84. You don't see many of those anymore but you see SN95s everywhere.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Do you have any personal reasons that would cause you to favor the inferior technology, build quality, and all of the other short-comings that are so common to mid 80s domestic vehicles? Because if not...

That '84 is prolly a rattling, creaking, cracking, rust bucket in the making...wheels likely to fall off, radio probably doesn't even work...

I will give you $500 bucks for it just to help you get rid of your problems...

:naughty :naughty :naughty

·
Registered
671 Posts
Definatly stick with the 84, i think it'll be worth more down the road. I never liked the SN95's anyway.

·
Registered
271 Posts
keep the 84. Four eyed mustangs are a dying breed. I used to hate the 4 eyed look but I love them now. You never really see any around here.. plenty of 87-93 style though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.