Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
wow....I like it a lot. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
599 Posts
aw....man......I wasn't even thinkin':rolleyes: 'bout a supercharger:drool: ...........now ya got me daydreamin'......:sterb: ..........:winks

·
Registered
622 Posts
cool cool cool. they get 3hp more than whipple at 8psi - not that I'd notice - but whipple is claiming more than 70 peak rwtq - this would definitely be noticed. The behind the bumper cai is a bit odd. I wonder if much water gets at it.the KB graphs are damn annoying. why can't they use the same scale for both HP and tq? It looks messy and misleading that the lines don't cross at 5280.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wouldn't that be nice to have that set up!

·
Registered
191 Posts
my sct tuner guy is in the process of putting one on his 06 g.t. he bought from us...he has done a bunch of there stuff in the past so they hooked him up with one......i am waiting for the results on the dyno from him and anything it might need in addition before i make a decision on it, but from what he says and i have seen in the past from kenne bell it will be a screamer.........gatta have it type stuff...now where did i put my stocking cap and pistol so i can rob some liquer stores for some supercharger cash?????:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts