Ford Mustang Forum banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
louisville here!

I wanna maybe see about a Downtown cruise this derby! Maybe from 265 & Preston to downtown, thru downtown then maybe mingle our way down dixie!

anybody interested? email me at [email protected] !

·
Registered
74 Posts
Right outside of Louisville. I have been on this site for over a year and this is the first time I saw the regional sections. Cool.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Perryville Ky. here. (Boyle county) about 50 miles SW of Lexington and about 65 mies SE of Louisville, in other words about center of the state. My son has a 95 stang that I changed the motor in about 3 weeks ago and before changing motor it had a problem and found help on this forum. So in a way I'm reliving my past by joining this Mustang forum club and recalling the stangs I used to have and enjoy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
For Western Ky-ers or anyone for that matter, there's gonna be a 'car show/meet' this coming saturday and Ky Oaks Mall exit 4 in Paducah. Not sure of the time yet, but when I find out i'll post!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cruise time 2010 has arrived. time to :bigthumbsupget that cruise to Sonic. Get your cars ready and here we go

·
Registered
1 Posts
Classic Mustang Help near Louisville

Hey all.. short-time lurker, first time poster...

So I bought a 65 and it needs some work on the engine and interior. Anyone know of a good place that is local to me to get some engine work done? Are there any places closer than Columbus to get parts for a classic Mustang?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
123 Posts
Owensboro ky

Just had a great time in the windy city of Owensboro. THey put on one heck of a BBQ, Pulled pork, chicken ribs and also as usual with any festival the funnel cake and frozen hot dog stands.
Best part of all was Their car show. was awesome to walk around the variety of stang's. Roush's were at in force, the classices were there and also everything in between. Oh yes they did have other cars for their manufacturer there also, including the classic cars.

Hmm, yes next time I'll take my car but didn't have all my wheels show up by UPS this past Friday. Have to wait til Monday for them to arrive.

So back in Vine Grove.:cooldude:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pineville area here :wavey Extreme south eastern Ky.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Fort knox Car show June 26th

Fort Knox BOSS is hosting a car show.
Date: 26th June 2010

Hope you all can clean up the rides for a cruise into the holders of the Bullion.
:wavey

·
Registered
123 Posts
Car show Freeman Lake

Subject: Car show
Where: Freeman Lake, Just off Fort Knox, Kentucky
When Sun 4 July
Check in: 10 AM

Hope to see all there. The season here in Kentucky is VERY SHORT do get out while you can.:coffee

·
Registered
123 Posts
Freeman lake Elizabethtown KY

Another Kentucky car show in the books. Two of us from the Knox area attended the car show at Freeman park. So many mustangs showed up they almost called the car show a mustang show. Beautiful sunshine, ton's of cars, and plenty of shade tree's. There were vintage cars, street rod's and all makes and models of other cars attending. The wildhorses 2005 mineral gray stang came home with a top 75 plaque
Pics going to photobucket. Fort knox\Kentucky car shows pictures by my2005stanggt - Photobucket

·
Registered
123 Posts
Car show in Brandenburg

I do believe there is a carshow in Brandenburg the 10th, but will be on drill week end support. Know for sure a mustang cruise in will be in Elizabethtown ky on the 17th. Shutting the square down for the cars.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Page loads slow find my postings on facebook

Hey all,
The page here loads to slow. You can locate my postings on the facebook page listed below.

Facebook page: Wildhorses mustang club.

There is one for Indiana, but the rest is for all others. So if any Radcliff, Fort Knox, Vine Grove and E-town postings, they will be on Wildhorses.

Everyone else in the surrounding area are welcome also.:wavey

141 - 160 of 184 Posts