Ford Mustang Forum banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey all,

I just joined the site and am from Mammoth Cave KY, bout 45 minutes north of Bowling Green. Got a stock '06 v6 with a K&N intake. Other than that, it is all stock. Not a real show worthy car, but would still be interested in finding out about some local area shows to come check out other's mustangs and meeting some fellow owner's. Would also like to join some clubs as well. Hope to hear back from some of you guys.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Hey all,

I just joined the site and am from Mammoth Cave KY, bout 45 minutes north of Bowling Green. Got a stock '06 v6 with a K&N intake. Other than that, it is all stock. Not a real show worthy car, but would still be interested in finding out about some local area shows to come check out other's mustangs and meeting some fellow owner's. Would also like to join some clubs as well. Hope to hear back from some of you guys.
There are 2 around you. bowlinggreenmustangs.com, or mustang mafia Glasgow......

BTW, welcome to AFM......

·
Registered
71 Posts
I belong to the Derby City Mustang Club in Louisville. We have over 100 members and you can join as an associate member and be able to participate in our activities. We do monthly cruises, many parades, meet-and-eats, plus we have 2 shows each year, one being a regional MCA show. Our website is www.derbycitymustangclub.com (we are in the process of redoing our website but you can still check it out). You might want to check out www.mustang.org. Email me for more information, [email protected].

·
Registered
123 Posts
MustangMax,

Sorry took so long to reply as I'm over in Iraq until this coming December. Also I thank you for the offer into your club but I'm a small town guy. Plus I think I have been in Louisville 3 times in last year. I've joined The Mustang Mafia in Glasgow. Still am always looking to meet all mustang owners and talk about their rides. Look forward to talking about yours and mine over a glass of milk.

See you in a year

TG:heha::cheers

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks Shiner. I'll check them out. Interested in what kind of people I can meet.

BTW....Thanks for the welcome
Greetings. Am a member of The Mustang Mafia Glasgow Chapter. The Chapter President is out of Cave City. If interested in a fun family oriented club that makes you feel right at home from day one. I have been so proud to be a member of this club. The events, the stories the fun, and the willingness to help with installs is unmatched.
I can be contacted on FB as terry gofforth.
Look me up and will get you the Intel on the club.
Am currently 9,000 miles away for a year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Elizabethtown, Ky here!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Elizabethtown, Ky here!
Car show season is in full swing try to enjoy as much as you can. Will be back in states in about 5 months.

If your not a member of any of the KY clubs, make sure you check a few of their web sites to find out all the information on show's cruises, and gatherings.

TG
TheMustangMyafiaGlasgowky:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
123 Posts
Found a great new club in Kentucky Southern Kentucky Mustangs. Missing out on the cruise scene this year do to a world tour, but will be back in full swing in 2012

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Once am back home, I'll have limited time to relax and enjoy. Work hunting in three different states. Will be home before Turkey day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yo I heard this is where the cool Kentucky people hang out.
Murray Kentucky crew checking in.
Any winter time things coming up?

·
Registered
71 Posts
If anyone is interested the Derby City Mustang Club in Louisville will have a lot of Mustang events from March through October. We are also a Regional Mustang Club of America member. Check out our website, www.derbycitymustangclub.com. You do not have to be a member for a lot of our events.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sup guys, Tompkinsville Ky here! I raise kane in glasgow Ky and Bowlingreen Ky. I go to Beech Bend dragway for track times. I'm out literally every weekend and have email on my phone, somebody hit me up if you wanna help raise the kane level a little higher. [email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm new, in Louisville, KY. Always interested in meets. Active in KY SCCA and CKR SCCA, if you ever want to autocross!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mustang Club

Cindy, welcome to Louisville. You need to check out and possibly join our club, Derby City Mustang Club, Derby City Mustang Club - A regional member of the Mustang Club of America.. We have a lot of events including cruise-ins, car shows, day trips, meet-and-eats, parades, etc. It is only $24 per year and well worth it if you like to meet other Mustang lovers and have the option to do car events. Let me know if you want more information. There is a calendar of events on the site also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Elkton,Ky (Todd County) checking in!!!! Once lived up in Central City (Muhlenburg County) aswell. Im about 20mins north of clarksville and 45 mins west of Bowling Green, I'm always going up to Beech Bend and gonna be at the Central City cruise in this labor day weekend, anyone in Kentucky should go definetely one of the best cruise ins in Kentucky!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Louisa, KY here...about as far east as you can get and still be in KY. Not many car clubs here on this end of the state but plenty of stangs...and trucks, lol.

161 - 180 of 184 Posts