·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody :wavey,

first to me.
I´m portuguise but i live and work in germany
--- my englich ist not so good, i hope you could understand me.---

I´m locking for the KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS for my Mustang.

Here in Germany ist not possible to find the programming instructions

My TRANSMITTER is with 4 buttons, und my Stang05 have ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM whith INTERIOR SENSOR

I hope that anyone could help me, have the progamming instruktions and maybe could send me thin in a mail

Thanks for you help:worship

FireStang

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey, Fire Stang -
I'd recommend checking out the forum called stangsunleashed.com. If you search for owners' manuals, you should be pointed in the right direction. Matter of fact, searching most Mustang forums, you'll be able to find a thread with the information you're looking for!!!

Hope this helps!

Red Rocket

·
Registered
13,191 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have it in PDF is you want. Someone awhile ago posted it here. You might be able to search and find it. If not PM me with your email address.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Pcfrisch,

first i want to thank you for your help.

But i have a problem:to register, i must give my ZIP CODE, but i live in europe, and not in USA, so i don´t have this ZIP CODE like US oder Canada

Can you PLEASE PLEASE order the KEIYLESS REMOTE ENTRY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS for me??????????? Please:smilie

My Transmitter (4 buttons) : 2S4T-15K601-AA
FCC ID: CWTWB1U331
CAN: 1788 104 575

VIN from my Mustang: 1VHT82H955172675
Build March 2005

This is my email :[email protected]

I hope it is possible to help me and i thank you very much for this

FireStang

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Fleg said:
I have it in PDF is you want. Someone awhile ago posted it here. You might be able to search and find it. If not PM me with your email address.
Since you both have the 05 and I have a 06, It probably would be better that you send the 05 pdf to him, if not, let me know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
FireStang said:
Hello everybody :wavey,

first to me.
I´m portuguise but i live and work in germany
--- my englich ist not so good, i hope you could understand me.---

I´m locking for the KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS for my Mustang.

Here in Germany ist not possible to find the programming instructions

My TRANSMITTER is with 4 buttons, und my Stang05 have ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM whith INTERIOR SENSOR

I hope that anyone could help me, have the progamming instruktions and maybe could send me thin in a mail

Thanks for you help:worship

FireStang
You can program the remotes yourself, but I don't remember it being in the manual for the cars. I have it at home, but am going out of town for weekend. I can email it to you on Sunday afternoon if no one else has sent the directions to you. You have to put the key in the ignition and turn on/off 8 times in 10 seconds to activate programming mode. The 8th time must be in the "run" position, but don't' start the car. The door locks will cycle to indicate programming mode. Push a button on the 1st remote and the locks should cycle. Do the same for the 2nd remote and so on until you do all the remotes. The 05 will allow up to 4 remote items to be programmed. After finishing, turn ignition key to off and remove key. Check remotes to be sure they work. I'm doing this from memory, so I hope my ancient mind has not left out any steps --- if I did you aren't hurt because it can be reprogrammed again. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello mach_73,
I think what you mean ist to program the TRANSMITTERs!!!???If I correctly understood you

I want to programm my active anty theft sytem (alarm), the SENSIVITY of the system

I do not know it what I yet can make :weeps
I´m going crazy haaa

FireStang

·
Registered
324 Posts
What I have and sent to FireStang mentions having to push a button located under the dash to program the alarm. FireStang appears not to have this button so what I have is of no help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wrote a mail to FORD-USA, and here is the answer:

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding the keyless entry codes on your 2005 Ford Mustang.

The North American Customer Relationship Center (CRC) is mainly intended for our American and Canadian customers. Please contact the German CRC(Customer Relationship Center) for Ford products and services available in your area.

The German CRC can be reached at:
Ford - Werke AG
Edsel Ford Strasse 2-14
50769 Koln
(Merkenich)
Germany
49 221 903 3333
[email protected]

We consider the satisfaction of our customers one of our most important objectives. If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them for you.

Sincerely,
Mustafa
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company

Ford Europe/germany have no idea and cannot help me.
Is that team work between Ford USA and Ford Europe???:?: :happyhapp

·
Registered
324 Posts
Type out your question and I'll send Ford-USA the email. Make sure you include the email address for Ford-USA.

·
Registered
49 Posts
FireStang said:
Hi Fleg,

I sent you a mail.

Thanks again for your help

FireStang
If you have difficulty wording the question, post in em Portugese....minha esposa es uma Brasileira and I'll ask her to translate (Eu falo Portugese um pouco, e não bom)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oi, Firestang...I'll be in Neuss (well, Duesseldorf) from the 15th-19th! Anything I can bring?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello Ascout,

thanks for your help but I allready sent a mail to Fleg,iI think Fleg could understand my mail.

What do you make in Neuss/Duesseldorf? Hollidays? Or Work?
Do you mean 15th- 19th november or december?

We can meet and drink a beer together.I issuer a beer to you.But unfortunately not a Budweiser.
But in Germany gives 1000 diferents beer

Do you ask me whether you can bring me anything??
Certainly, i want/need some thing for my mustang, and there ist not that here.
Ford -Europe dont sell the mustang, and any component for Mustang or any other US-car.

I white you tomorrow a mail, I have no time now

Cumprimentos para ti e para a tua esposa
Viva brasil/usa/portugal :wavey

FireStang

·
Registered
49 Posts
Firestang...
MEDICA, at the messe, Nov. 16-19 (setup on 15 after I arrive), most nights taking dinner in the Altstadt, as meetings allow.

I travel light for a trip of 'uma semana', so can only offer paper or tiny things if something I have or can download.

Where ya' from in Portugal? I've spent some time in Lisboa, Sintra, Coimbra and Oporto (I'm in the medical diagnostics field...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts