·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny what people can lie about:

"So I raced a E55 AMG from a 40 roll and walked by him"
....later goes on to say...
"at least I think it was a E55 AMG"~Stock 350Z + intake

"Raced an '03 Carrera GT yesterday. We started from 30 mph and went. I stayed within a car's length of him all the way up to 80..."~Stock SRT-4 + intake + exhaust

I think they need to get their vision checked or wake-up from whatever dream they are in. Numbers don't lie

Carrera GT 0-60 - roughly 3.8/4.0 sec
E55 AMG 0-60 - about 4 seconds

SRT-4 0-60 about 5.5
350Z 0-60 about 5.7

Don't even get me started on what they said their cars could do to the new '05 mustangs.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yes, they are quite funny...

I'll go ricer hunting on the home from work.:sterb:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I remeber in college a guy said he only lost to a wrx by ONLY 10+ car lengths in his newer sunfire. He even admitted that it wasn't a full race, like up to the limit. The ricer mind haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
No wonder why ricer act the way they do. They read stuff like that and believe it. Don't they know a 03 cobra is exhaust, s/c pulley and a chip away from being a low 12 second car on street tires spinning all the way down the track? My friend has an 03 with those mods plus a 125 shot and runs high tens with drag radials. I run 12.20's and he runs by me like I have a stock mustang

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"And don't forget, the SRT is even faster because it's doing that with fwd.
"

How bout this guy?

Hmm, ok so what does he tihnk SRTs go 0-60 now? 4.9? Might as well say they are faster stock than an '05 GT. Can this guy not even read his own dodge website.

"0-60 in 5.8" I've seen numbers like 5.5, 5.3(and this guy says his goes faster than that? 5.2? 5.1? Where does it end?

Maybe we should start wlaking around saying our '05 GT mustangs go 0-60 in 4.1:sterb:

·
Registered
364 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
Maybe we should start wlaking around saying our '05 GT mustangs go 0-60 in 4.1
Dude -- your 05 must be sloooooow. My 02 does 0-60 in 3.6 secs. I have a couple of stickers on it and some carbon fiber on my dash. The stickers improve the airflow around the car and cuts my times by like, 1.5 secs. And the carbon fiber lowers my weight and makes my totally fast, yo!

;)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Langod said:
Dude -- your 05 must be sloooooow. My 02 does 0-60 in 3.6 secs. I have a couple of stickers on it and some carbon fiber on my dash. The stickers improve the airflow around the car and cuts my times by like, 1.5 secs. And the carbon fiber lowers my weight and makes my totally fast, yo!

;)
:heha: :heha: :heha: :heha: :heha: :heha: . I'll have to go get myself a 6 foot blade wing on the back to counter those performance parts you got on yours! Maybe some whiteouts(that'll gimmie a little more hp)

·
Registered
244 Posts
did you all see the one where he says to read a real magazine like "import tuner" instead of like "car and driver"...hahahahahahahahahaha...
I always think of ricers like the little kids back in the day that were 3 years younger than you and would love to piss you off for whatever reason, so youd whoop on them and make them cry, and instead of them learning their lessons, they would just piss u off even more...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YORCHI said:
did you all see the one where he says to read a real magazine like "import tuner" instead of like "car and driver"...hahahahahahahahahaha...
I always think of ricers like the little kids back in the day that were 3 years younger than you and would love to piss you off for whatever reason, so youd whoop on them and make them cry, and instead of them learning their lessons, they would just piss u off even more...
You mean the kids that were younger than you and would try and act tough and talk about you behind your back, then when you went up to them and got in their face they'd start crying? Yeah I think of them like that too.:sterb:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Langod said:

;)
My 6 does the whole dang 1/4 mile in 3.6 secs!!!

:thumbsup :green :gringreen

:so :nogrinner :jester:

People crack me up.

:hihi: :drink:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Holy Crap! That dude shucked his 03 GT for an SRT-4... WTF?!

·
Registered
244 Posts
when will people learn some common sense...I mean I like the SRT-4, I would of bought one had I not gotten the Mach 1, shoot I love all cars, even the crappy ones, I just hate the stupid owners of some of them...
I learned this while watching Pokemon way back in the day and it still makes sense now...they said that there is no bad Pokemon (in this case cars) only bad owners that give them bad reputations...so when I pull into my gas station, and get revved and looked at by the racers, I pay them no mind, I just fill up, turn my car on, and rev it once nice and loud so they know we're still the Simbas of this Lion Kingdom
*sorry for all the cartoon references*
just thought it would be funny

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
I don't see any Z examples.

But I did follow some hottie in from T-Town a few months ago . . . BF in the car. We played car tag for 7 miles or so, then she waved.

:drool:

·
Registered
567 Posts
kscoyote said:
My 6 does the whole dang 1/4 mile in 3.6 secs!!!

:thumbsup :green :gringreen

:so :nogrinner :jester:

People crack me up.

:hihi: :drink:
Naaaaah Really!!!!!!!! Can u take me for a ride please :bouncer

·
Registered
482 Posts
YORCHI said:
when will people learn some common sense...I mean I like the SRT-4, I would of bought one had I not gotten the Mach 1, shoot I love all cars, even the crappy ones, I just hate the stupid owners of some of them...
I learned this while watching Pokemon way back in the day and it still makes sense now...they said that there is no bad Pokemon (in this case cars) only bad owners that give them bad reputations...so when I pull into my gas station, and get revved and looked at by the racers, I pay them no mind, I just fill up, turn my car on, and rev it once nice and loud so they know we're still the Simbas of this Lion Kingdom
*sorry for all the cartoon references*
just thought it would be funny
You know what that means though..You hafta add some cartoon stickers on your stang. Then EVERYONE, ricers and real car enthousiasts will ph33r you! I mean, on top of the done up stang, you have WICKED STICKERS! And we all know what that does for performance. Plus it has quite the story behind it :p Kinda like my winnie the pooh steering wheel cover :| Oh god i've said too much already!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dudes,

90% of them are just screwing around. Im pretty shre myfault is a member of svtforums and some of them are mustang owners.

Take for example this quote,
"Honestly, we all know it takes skills to get a stock 03-04 Cobra to break a high 13. There really hasn't been a fast stock Mustang since the 98 GT."

or this 1,
"Yeah 03s are hyped up to be more than they really are or ever could be.. 02s were so much better, they shoulda never changed"
So dont take what most of them are saying too seriousley

·
Registered
101 Posts
I wonder if these cars are so bad why wont they race a lowely gt like mine. just blowing hot air. they sound as bad as a blow off valve

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Damn those guys are idiots. They beat their naturally aspirated friends all the time and think v8's are a walk in the park. Somebody cleanse the gene pool.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.