Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my wife were coming back from a car show just the other day,we were talking about some of the cars we had just seen and just enjoying the car.

when i look in my rear view mirror and i see a what looks like a ss camaro closing on us very quickly. i didn't feel like messing with them so i just change lanes and get out of the way.well he had other plans, he changed lanes and got behind me got right on my bumper,and started jumping at me.so i just ignored him the best i could.he then jerked back into the other lane and got next to me and said "will that p.o.s. run or does it just look good" and to my surprise my wife tells me to show him.so i say lets find out.well he drops a gear and stands on it,i wait just a second drop into third and before i know i am know it i am right along side him,i look over and the look on his face was priceless,he looks at me and i wave bye bye and just left him setting.well he learn his lesson and came back for more, so this time i didn't hold back.i dropped back into third and put the pedal to the floor and i didn't let off through fourth,fifth,and before going into sixth i look at the speedo and holy **** i have already passed 150.after seeing that and realizing my wife is setting next to me,i let out.the camaro was only a very small spec in the mirror.

well miles later we come to red light and low and behold this pulls up next to me and i quote "i should have known not to mess with a cobra." well to my surprise my wife tells him to go get some nos and we will try it again.then and there i realized just how lucky i really am.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You gotta love a woman who appreciates fast cars! Good kill.

·
Registered
244 Posts
good kill...good kill...
wish stuff like that would happen when my wife is with me in my Mach, all we get to race is like luxury cars that think they're faster than they are, and in her car (04 Civic) we get all the ricers everywhere, but when I'm by myself, I get everything thrown at me. Only good race we've had together in the Mach was against a WRX and 2 other GT's...
u guys every haul ass with the mother in law in the car...mine screams the whole time...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WS6isKing said:
nice kill.

do me a favor and race an LS2 GTO I'd die to see how that turns out, but you can prolly take it stock for stock.
i'd like race one the new gto's but i haven't seen that many in this area,at least not yet.i have only seen one and wasn't the new 400hp gto,or least it didn't have the ram air hood.he didn't jump at me so i showed respect and left him alone.i know they are quick,but they also kinda heavy,not that my car is a lightweight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.