Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving south on the 15 from Fontana...Just past Temecula, where it get's to some pretty high hills...
Cruising in the fast lane, early afternoon...cruise control set to 75 mph...I see a shiny blue RSX merge onto the freeway...see him in the rear view mirror changing lanes over from the slow lane to my lane...stuck behind a few cars and I see him dipping in and out of lanes trying to pass them up...finally goes to the far right lane again, passes half the cars, and then shoots all the way back over to my lane and is nestled right behind me and being blocked in by a van I was slowly passing...He's got the stickers, the "H" badge instead of the "A", carbon fiber hood, a-pillar gauges, actually nice sounding exhaust and 2 passengers with him...I pass the van about halfway up one of the higher hills and being the nice guy that I am, I merge over a lane so he can fly by me and be on his merry way and tell his homies that a Mach 1 wouldn't race him...does he...noooooooo
He shoots in front of me and merges in front of me...now being a Marine I get paranoid when I'm trapped by cars...so I merge over another lane...he follows...I merge to 3 different lanes and he followed me to every one and just sat in front of me...
My wife wakes up (my car's rumble and those comfie seats always puts her right to sleep) and asks if I'm racing...I say no, this ricer won't let me pass him...she says...so race him and beat him...I love my wife...
Reach the top of the hill, turn the cruise control off...down shift to 4th and coast down the hill...merge to the far right lane so I can slow down some more, I wanna see just how dumb he really is...by the time I reach the bottom of the hill, I'm at like 60 in 4th gear, and he's in front of me...this time his passenger is in the back seat with a camcorder flipping me off and laughing...I wave...laugh back...give him a big :wavey a thumbs up...put my sunglasses on...check my left blind spot...drop it in 3rd...and flew by him going uphill this time...he drops a gear when I pass him, and I hear his gerbils start to really turn his wheels and whine trying to catch up...shift to 4th and hold it steady at about 4.5k trying to see if he can catch up...about halfway up the hill, I look in my rearview mirror and see him gaining on me...then...all of a sudden...a gigantic cloud of smoke comes up from his hood and out his exhaust and he pulls over to the shoulder...
I shift to 5th, take my glasses off...and set my cruise control again...this time at a real slow 65 in the slow lane...it was a very relaxing day after that

·
Banned
2,188 Posts
Awesome work! I don't care what some others may say or believe, kill em' all (Hondas, Acuras, Subaru's, Dodge's, Chevy's, Mitsubishi's, etc., etc.). I'll read it regardless. A kill is a kill in my book.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I call bs.

There is no way that an import, especially an Acura, could not smoke you.....

Oh, guess his superior build quality was somehow smacked down by the Auto Gods, he did smoke, just not you............

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

You've made my day, by the way, I'm former AD Marine Corps myself.

Semper Fi, Devil Neck Leather Dog!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Was it the 25 PSI he was prolly trying to run from his turbo that blew the engine?:tongue

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tw0scoops123 said:
Was it the 25 PSI he was prolly trying to run from his turbo that blew the engine?:tongue
I don't know if it was turboed or not...I don't remember seeing an intercooler...It was actually a nicer looking ricer...not overly done with body kits and neon lights...but definitely rice with the stack of stickers and carbon fiber hood with various scoops on it...I would of driven that car...if it was free of course...

·
Registered
102 Posts
YORCHI said:
...all of a sudden...a gigantic cloud of smoke comes up from his hood and out his exhaust and he pulls over to the shoulder...
Great Kill! :worship I am not worthy! There was something so... JUSTIFIED in the outcome. Remember, overcooked rice burns easily! :happyhapp

·
Registered
102 Posts
JEB said:
I call bs.

There is no way that an import, especially an Acura, could not smoke you.....
I'm really hoping that the word "not" was a typo. It's relatively easy to smoke an average import with a Mustang GT. Two of my previous vehicles were a Honda CRX and an Acura Integra LS. At the time, I raced (just for fun) a co worker who owned a 2000 Mustang GT, and got my ass handed to me.

·
Registered
886 Posts
ummm..sarcasm, I think.

nice kill. Dam shame nobody will ever see the smoky part of that video tape...

·
Registered
22 Posts
YORCHI said:
Driving south on the 15 from Fontana...Just past Temecula, where it get's to some pretty high hills...
Cruising in the fast lane, early afternoon...cruise control set to 75 mph...I see a shiny blue RSX merge onto the freeway...see him in the rear view mirror changing lanes over from the slow lane to my lane...stuck behind a few cars and I see him dipping in and out of lanes trying to pass them up...finally goes to the far right lane again, passes half the cars, and then shoots all the way back over to my lane and is nestled right behind me and being blocked in by a van I was slowly passing...He's got the stickers, the "H" badge instead of the "A", carbon fiber hood, a-pillar gauges, actually nice sounding exhaust and 2 passengers with him...I pass the van about halfway up one of the higher hills and being the nice guy that I am, I merge over a lane so he can fly by me and be on his merry way and tell his homies that a Mach 1 wouldn't race him...does he...noooooooo
He shoots in front of me and merges in front of me...now being a Marine I get paranoid when I'm trapped by cars...so I merge over another lane...he follows...I merge to 3 different lanes and he followed me to every one and just sat in front of me...
My wife wakes up (my car's rumble and those comfie seats always puts her right to sleep) and asks if I'm racing...I say no, this ricer won't let me pass him...she says...so race him and beat him...I love my wife...
Reach the top of the hill, turn the cruise control off...down shift to 4th and coast down the hill...merge to the far right lane so I can slow down some more, I wanna see just how dumb he really is...by the time I reach the bottom of the hill, I'm at like 60 in 4th gear, and he's in front of me...this time his passenger is in the back seat with a camcorder flipping me off and laughing...I wave...laugh back...give him a big :wavey a thumbs up...put my sunglasses on...check my left blind spot...drop it in 3rd...and flew by him going uphill this time...he drops a gear when I pass him, and I hear his gerbils start to really turn his wheels and whine trying to catch up...shift to 4th and hold it steady at about 4.5k trying to see if he can catch up...about halfway up the hill, I look in my rearview mirror and see him gaining on me...then...all of a sudden...a gigantic cloud of smoke comes up from his hood and out his exhaust and he pulls over to the shoulder...
I shift to 5th, take my glasses off...and set my cruise control again...this time at a real slow 65 in the slow lane...it was a very relaxing day after that
hahahahahahhahahahaha

awsome, thats quite litteraly a kill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.