Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got my 2nd kill today in my Mustang GT. I know an Acura TL isnt something to brag about but my story is sorta interesting. So I'll start today when I checked the mail and FINALLY got my postcard from DMV saying that my personalized license plate had came in. So I raced down to DMV and got my new license plates that say "1SPDN GT" on em. Then I put them on my GT and went to take her for a cruise so she could show off her new plates.

Then there's this idiot in an Acura TL I think like an 05-06 tailing me. So we're the first one at the light and he looks over at me and says "one speedin GT eh?" I just nodded my head and look back at the light it turns green and I punch it he does to and he's like 9-10 cars lengths behind me. I expected that outcome and ofcourse he then pulls a ricer flyby on me and we go our separate ways. My baby didnt even have her new plates on for 10 minutes and she already found herself a race! AND WE WON!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great kill man :bigthumbsup

Another victory for the mustang :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
good job man..
unless he was spinning tires badly or you took him to high speeds or something or hes and auto and cant even drive that i dont know 10 cars ?

but good kill, in NY they are cocky bastards. One day when i will have my tC back in NY and cant wait for that moment and take it for a ride and stomp on some inexpecting egomaniacs...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good job man..
unless he was spinning tires badly or you took him to high speeds or something or hes and auto and cant even drive that i dont know 10 cars ?

but good kill, in NY they are cocky bastards. One day when i will have my tC back in NY and cant wait for that moment and take it for a ride and stomp on some inexpecting egomaniacs...
Yea thanks man.

He just got owned and he really fell far behind.

Just outta interest what does your car run in the quarter?

low to mid 13s?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha i ran 15.3 at the track by way of spinning 1,2 and 3rd gears.
Oh sh*t bro. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything I just thought because of your turbo on your signature. Hey but thats good for a 4 cylinder car!:bigthumbsup

Just think too if you werent spinning them tires you'd probably run a high 14 or possibly a mid 14.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thats cool man ) I'm not ashamed of what i ran at the track, lol because i know i have tires that never meant to be raced and i know that from a roll i can walk away from alot of cars..

If i wasnt spinning i'm good for high 12's low 13's passes.

check put my other threads where i races 08 Z350 from 50 roll and cobalt SS supercharged from 50 as well ( cobalt is on video )

I also raced Evo 9 with some unknown mods to it from like 55 roll or something.. that dude jumped me by 1 car but by 100 i was passing him and 110 i was a car ahead but had to shut down due to curve ahead otherwise i would have pulled another car by 120. And after that he refused to go to a highway and race again. I know he had some work done to it, because the way he stayed with me , stock evos are not that fast from a roll.
Ohh and he had an MR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts