Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting gas and 2000'ish camaro or leadsled, starts revving up at the corner with what sounded like a custom stock pig chevy, with the exhaust cut before the cat. Those camaros have real fake dual exhaust cat-back thingies. Anyways, the passenger hold a small dry erase board out the window with "Is that thing fast?" written on it, so I said, Pull in you'll find out. Pull out, 4 cars at launch, about 8 cars hitting 3rd gear. I let off, no point. He catches me at the next light and I look at him and say, Is that thing fast?

It was fun, I don't ever whomp on the streets anymore. (Tracks more fun, and safe) I know. I am a Bad, Bad person, and I am sure you all learned how to power shift and launch your car at a track, not on the streets, Right?:didnotdoit:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Good kill.

If someone pulled a dry erase board out, i would have ignored it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
[email protected] erase board. I'm a have to get me one of those for the car. Sounds handy........

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ive had that question asked to me before. The common response is "Only on the way to your moms". Dry erase board, lol "Me No read ingleesh"

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hell just get a PA system like some trucks have... "CALL ME ......" lol

or... WHAT a POS RICER!
lol.....now that you mention it, I used to have one of those in a 300M I had a few years back. I must admit, that toy was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Oh man I love the dry erase board idea haha. But why didnt they just pull up to ya and ask you about your car in person?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts