Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to the local drag strip, like every weekend........i was not planning on racing this weekend, because two weekends ago they told me i needed to get a helmet (at my track cars under 14 seconds helmets are required)......some preppy looking guy in a cobalt SS kept pointing at my car and laughing with his buddies. (my car looks stock). After 5 minutes of this i said srew it, and went and bought my tech card to race...........i fill it out, and pull up the the line to race........guess what? right beside the cobalt SS!!!! I had a VERY bad run, spun off the line and in second (stock tires, first run of the night).....i only ran a 13.75 and i STILL smoked this guy by over 2 seconds..........when we pulled back around to the pits him and his buddies all came over to see what i had done to my car........i told them it was stock besides the exhaust.

Oh yea, i only got to make two runs the entire night because i was told i needed a helmet AGAIN(they didnt remember me from the last time either) im not trying to break the rules, i just wanted to see what it would do with the new gears....which it is slower because a lack of traction lol.....and yes, i am going to buy a helmet.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Sounds like he was not laughing for long Huh. Nice job.

·
Registered
91 Posts
obviously he has a lack of knowledge on how quick the 05+ stangs are if he was laughing before hand...way to slaughter him!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Good job on the kill and showing him and his buddies what's up:bigthumbsup You going to do LCA's and DR's soon?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah those cars are over rated imo.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I keep meaning to go down to the local Chevy dealership to check one out, but I guess I will save my pennies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.