Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
killed hahaha honda they other day now im not saying all honda's are slow but majority of them have a muffler and now there fast yah right but this guy wanted to race smoke just coming out of his exhaust like car was begging to be shot so i was more then happy to kill it but i was nice i gave him like 5 car head start man i feel sorry for the car lol i just went around him like he was stand still i wanted to say bad honda bad :sterb: lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Why is it that people with the least amount of talent have the largest amount of attitude?

Great kill and an additional 10 points for humiliation. :gringreen

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah right that would suck lol he would have to be one fast honda lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not to kill ur kill or anything...but killing Honda's unless their s2000's or a really nice modded up one has kind of lost it's appeal to us. I mean more power to u if he started it and then ended up getting smacked in the face by reality, but I don't even post my 4-banger kills anymore. I consider it part of my daily commute.

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
YORCHI said:
Not to kill ur kill or anything...but killing Honda's unless their s2000's or a really nice modded up one has kind of lost it's appeal to us. I mean more power to u if he started it and then ended up getting smacked in the face by reality, but I don't even post my 4-banger kills anymore. I consider it part of my daily commute.
Yeah, I only post if they beat me!

I was taken by a severely boosted Si. I couldn't believe it. Looked like a total pile of junk, -Dang sleepers!!

But that's the only one . . .

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
I can't even get a ricer to look my way anymore unless it's one of those Golf R32's or something like that. The fart can crowd tries to stay away from what I can tell. I've owned GT's in this area of town for 3 years now, I think maybe some of them have figured out that I'm not some dude with a GT that can't drive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
timberlane_2003 said:
killed hahaha honda they other day now im not saying all honda's are slow but majority of them have a muffler and now there fast yah right but this guy wanted to race smoke just coming out of his exhaust like car was begging to be shot so i was more then happy to kill it but i was nice i gave him like 5 car head start man i feel sorry for the car lol i just went around him like he was stand still i wanted to say bad honda bad :sterb: lol
I love kill stories, but PLEASE discover the "," and "." keys. :wavey Reading your post is like trying to decipher a 2nd grade punctuation assignment! :eyebulge:

·
Registered
708 Posts
I was in traffic yesterday besides a black civic. The owner had vinyl yellow flames on the front quarters/doors. Then to match the yellow he'd spray painted the mirrors, rear window wiper arm, front windshield wiper arms yellow. He hadn't tape ANYTHING there was yellow over spray all over his rear window, frame pillars, plastic hood air damn, wiper spindles.

Classy!:sterb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Vandil said:
I was in traffic yesterday besides a black civic. The owner had vinyl yellow flames on the front quarters/doors. Then to match the yellow he'd spray painted the mirrors, rear window wiper arm, front windshield wiper arms yellow. He hadn't tape ANYTHING there was yellow over spray all over his rear window, frame pillars, plastic hood air damn, wiper spindles.

Classy!:sterb:
WOW, what a cool ride!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yo! Dat hizzle wuz d shizzle yo!Tight like a mofo yo!:smoke: Pass it nizzle!

·
Registered
158 Posts
JEB said:
Yo! Dat hizzle wuz d shizzle yo!Tight like a mofo yo!:smoke: Pass it nizzle!
Uhmmmmm yeaaaaa.... we're gonna have to kick you out of the forums.... uhmmmm see you later.

:winks

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hey, I was only trynig to get into the mindset of the riceboy who had that car...

My younger nephew would've loved it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kiss my grits b martin

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
timberlane_2003 said:
kiss my grits b martin

Ha-Ja!

Haven't heard Flo from Alice in a while!

:laughlitt

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not cool man. He was just stating the obvious. Bmartin is a nice guy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You i know i dont care AND i was at work when i typed that AND i was in hurry so if you cant take a joke then you can kiss my grits:cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
timberlane_2003 said:
You i know i dont care AND i was at work when i typed that AND i was in hurry so if you cant take a joke then you can kiss my grits:cool:
I guess it is safe to assume that you always type from work and are always in a hurry... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
good one :sterb:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
I love kill stories, but PLEASE discover the "," and "." keys. :wavey Reading your post is like trying to decipher a 2nd grade punctuation assignment! :eyebulge:
Yes, punctuation is more than just decoration for the sentence. ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.