Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to race a G35 coupe from a dig today. Light turns green, by the time I hit 3rd, he's 5 or 6 car lengths back. When he took off, it chirped the tires like mine does in 3rd. He took the first turn off of the highway after we raced.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Yeah he wouldnt stand a chance against ya from a roll or dig. Nice kill.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
They are quick, but not fast. I work for infiniti, so i know all about these cars. 3.5 v6. The g37 and 08 g35 sedans are fast tho. 330 hp v6!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Gotta love your KB:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
My friend wanted one of those soooo bad. Nice job there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Haha, the G35 is fast, but wouldn't stand a chance against a Kenne Bell S/C! Gotta love supercharging!:happyhapp

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Lol great kill!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
nice kill! the G35s are nothing to worry about as far as straight-line acceleartion go, but the sport coupes are money in the twisties! :) The G37s are supposed to be very fast as well.
but, I still prefer a Mustang... great run BT1288 :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I love the "objects in mirror are losing" on the mirrow lol. I need to get that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On "Another Mustang website", I got some crap for calling a G35 rice. Since the 70's, we've called anything from Asia, rice. It doesn't matter if it was a car or bike. People were saying that it has to have a fart can, big wing, body kit, stickers, underglow light kit etc. to be rice. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
600 Posts
On "Another Mustang website", I got some crap for calling a G35 rice. Since the 70's, we've called anything from Asia, rice. It doesn't matter if it was a car or bike. People were saying that it has to have a fart can, big wing, body kit, stickers, underglow light kit etc. to be rice. What do you guys think.

I think I enjoyed hearing you spanked that ricer-er-roney........If it's not made by proud American Union workers and originates from Japan. That's called rice........

·
Registered
607 Posts
Great kill. I was told those things had balls and were fast. Guess not in your case. Good kill and you got one sweet pony too and a nice list of mods as well. And for the rice deal, if it aint American, but asia or japan, etc., it's rice! Yes there are many 1200hp supras that will beat any car i own, but atleast my car is built in my country, the great US of A! American muscle baby!

·
Registered
61 Posts
my friends looking into getting a new g37 sport
we took a test drive in it and... idk
maybe he wasnt flooring it or somethin but for a 330 hp car wasnt that terrible impressed...
i mean i could hear the exhaust screamin but... the acceleration just wasnt impressive.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You need to remember, it is a smoother car, so you won't feel the accelleration as good in it as you would a Mustang.

The G37 can run 13s stock. That's pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You need to remember, it is a smoother car, so you won't feel the accelleration as good in it as you would a Mustang.

The G37 can run 13s stock. That's pretty quick.
very true, you don't feel the torque as much, but I'm sure they're plenty fast.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i think they are quick, but not fast i have driven many working at a infniti dealership and i would not be worried about one, one of my co workers has a 03 that has alot of work done to it and still afaid the race against the mustang. Now if it has a power adder would be the only way i would be worried. just my opinion

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.